make an appointment in English
Use "make an appointment" in a sentence
1. I'd like to make an appointment with Miss Taylor.
2. People call, they make an appointment, follow the rules
3. Dialogue One ( make an appointment with the doctor for oneself ).
4. 24) I'd like to make an appointment to see Dr Pugh.
5. I want to make an appointment for a cut and blow-dry.
6. Make an appointment to return later to discuss the rest of the chapter.
7. This is Ira Harrod. I'd like to make an appointment with the Personnel Manager.
8. She rang up to make an appointment with my receptionist, using a false name.
9. When arranging your next smear, do not make an appointment during your menstrual period.
10. He would make an appointment with him to straighten out a couple of things.
11. 8 He would make an appointment with him to straighten out a couple of things.
12. I'm a patient of Dr Stephens, please could I make an appointment to see her?
13. Look up your nearest Brook Advisory Centre in the phone book and make an appointment.
14. To ensure privacy between guests, please make an appointment ahead of time and a half hours.
15. I'd like to make an appointment to view the house on Clement Street that's for sale.
16. When you make an appointment at the vet , also call and make your own doctor 's appointment .
17. 4 Our business line concludes introducing the hospital, make an appointment with the hospital and medical translation.
18. 23 But you need to make an appointment because these people are usually very busy pampering pets.
19. So, make an appointment at your family planning clinic or go and talk to your college doctor.
20. On the Tuesday I tried to make an appointment for a smear test but everywhere was booked up.
21. You can also obtain the name and address or make an appointment to see your local County Councillor .
22. Game makes design talent deficient already became severe refashion to make an appointment with the bottleneck that game industry grows continuously.
23. 30 Be in such agreeing with to fall, make an appointment with bonnily what urged Pan Ting and complete Zhi Xian.
24. 6 Dish face go situation follow show fluctuation is fluctuant, make an appointment with when closing quotation 7 into green dish.
25. Don't be afraid to chat to your hairdresser first - make an appointment for a consultation prior to having your hair cut.
26. If you have concerns, you should make an appointment to see an otolaryngologist, more commonly referred to as an ear, nose, and throat physician.
27. Make an appointment with 10 days of heal commonly, have the person that afterwards sends infection, ill caustic office appears small pustular , heal is deferred.
28. In the religion society, if you make an appointment in a religious festival, you will against religious taboo and will be tried in the inquisition.
29. If soreness becomes a continuing problem for you, make an appointment to see your dentist or prosthodontist so that any necessary adjustments can be made to your dentures.
30. Patients receive a mobile phone message telling them how they are doing. If their blood pressure is too high, they are advised to make an appointment with their doctor.
31. "Can develop continuously " the time of established by usage also does not grow one word, because, it is 1992 " in make an appointment with enunciative " and of famed whole world.