make arrangements|make arrangement in English
Use "make arrangements|make arrangement" in a sentence
1. They proposed to make arrangement beforehand.
2. Make definite arrangements for a return visit.
3. 9 They proposed to make arrangement beforehand.
4. We decided to make the arrangement permanent.
5. You can make this a reciprocal arrangement.
6. I can give you money to make arrangements.
7. It may be necessary to make alternative arrangements.
8. And if so, how did they make arrangements?
9. 7 Make definite arrangements to follow up all interest.
10. Make proper arrangement in shortage and over stock condition.
11. I just need to make arrangements for a replacement bodyguard.
12. Just call at your branch who will make the necessary arrangements.
13. Certain other arrangements which I must make naturally turn upon this.
14. We could make an arrangement with you, not a special discount.
15. We recommend you make your arrangements three to four weeks in advance.
16. We can offer advice on suitability and make appropriate arrangements where possible.
17. Then, if it is arthritis, make arrangements to start treatment without delay.
18. Make arrangements to arrive early and stay late, as local circumstances allow.
19. 14) I'll call the General Affairs Department and make arrangements right away.
20. Masking arrangement and method for producing integrated circuit arrangements
21. I regret, the Comrade General charged me to make an alternative arrangement.
22. Why not use some of them to make a lovely flower arrangement.
23. Advance issuance - To make arrangements with the Lender for all advance money borrowed.
24. If you are agreeable, my husband's office will make all the necessary arrangements.
25. Make reservations for your accommodations and arrangements for your travel well in advance.