make bad weather in English
Use "make bad weather" in a sentence
1. Bad weather forced the pilots to make an unscheduled landing.
2. We should make allowance for bad weather and have plenty of umbrellas available.
3. In judging the delay, we must make allowance for the extremely bad weather.
4. It will also make local movements, even in the west, to escape bad weather.
5. Bad weather bedevilled our plans.
6. Bad weather doomed the crops.
7. The bad weather conspired with the car trouble to make a mess of my holyday.
8. A depression usually brings bad weather.
9. 21 Bad weather doomed the crops.
10. The weather was not too bad.
11. Bad weather scrambled the air schedules.
12. 19 Bad weather doomed the crops.
13. The bad weather ruined our trip.
14. The bad weather aggravated his illness.
15. I always keep indoors by bad weather.
16. Bad weather has resulted in crop failure.
17. She keeps in during the bad weather.
18. 12 Bad weather scrambled the air schedules.
19. The bad weather has driven trade away.
20. The climbers were overtaken by bad weather.
21. 17 The bad weather ruined our trip.
22. 3 The weather was not too bad.
23. Our holiday was spoiled by bad weather.
24. Despite the bad weather, we enjoyed ourselves.
25. 6 The bad weather aggravated his illness.