make bold in English
Use "make bold" in a sentence
1. I make bold to give you my opinion.
2. May I make bold to ask your name, sir?
3. Mourinho would make bold changes but Grant is cautious.
4. And now I make bold to seek your help.
5. I make bold to give you a piece of advice.
6. May I make bold to borrow a half - crown from you?
7. It's important to understand that Keynes did much more than make bold assertions.
8. May I make bold to suggest that you were wrong to do so?
9. A young machine hand, attracted by her looks, make bold to jest with her.
10. I make bold to ask you a favour [ give you a piece of advice ].
11. Instead of asking riddles, I make bold to say that you breath to cool your porridge.
12. I make bold choices to choose from! To the young dream, and no regrets of youth!
13. Learning moment with an open mind, always make bold innovations, every one is the Ke's responsibility.
14. We've grown jaded watching a succession of well-known people make bold disclaimers that later proved to be flat-out falsehoods.
15. 25 We've grown jaded watching a succession of well-known people make bold disclaimers that later proved to be flat-out falsehoods.
16. The deep reddish orange of the walls and the turquoise table make bold statements in this dining room. A circular pattern in the rug centers the room.
17. Like the sun, sword dance, such as noise, as well as my high-speed, high sensitivity and good drink, I make bold to maintain an open mind.
18. The importance which this case has acquired both in legal history and the hstory of this State , and I make bold to say also in the history of India as a whole , is fully reflected by the fact that great personalities of India like Mahatma Gandhi , Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru , Maulana Abul Kalam Azad , Sardar Vallabhai Patel have somehow or the other been brought within the orbit of this case because they have taken interest in its development and successful defence .