make both ends meet|make both end meet in English
Use "make both ends meet|make both end meet" in a sentence
1. We are unable to can make both ends meet.
2. With high inflation, few can make both ends meet.
3. He's barely able to can make both ends meet.
4. We're cutting and contriving to make both ends meet.
5. We have to spend less to make both ends meet.
6. It was impossible for the family to make both ends meet.
7. I figured that we could make both ends meet this month.
8. Victor : I will have to start moonlighting to make both ends meet.
9. They could hardly make both ends meet and their debts were piling up.
10. If I can but make both ends meet, that's all I ask for.
11. They struggle to make ends meet, with both parents having no choice but to work.
12. This method keeps economic information in marginal cost method and benefits to make both ends meet.
13. Even with a pared - down budget, they will have trouble to make both ends meet this year.
14. In the modern era, most families must send both parents into the workforce to make ends meet.
15. We must pinch pennies to make ends meet.
16. She scarcely earns enough money to make ends meet.
17. I can't make ends meet on my small salary.
18. He bootlegged,sold drugs and shoplifted to make ends meet.
19. He's trying to make ends meet for his cut in welfare.
20. Jingyuan County in the early living wage to make ends meet.
21. I find it impossible to make ends meet on my small salary.
22. Instead, she tries to make ends meet as an honest street vendor.
23. 26 Her parents were struggling to make ends meet while rearing six children.
24. Maybe someday you'll both meet again.
25. To make ends meet, he now works as a dishwasher and kitchen helper whenever possible.