make certain in English
Use "make certain" in a sentence
1. I am prepared to make certain concessions.
2. Make certain what time the train goes.
3. You should make certain everyone understands the instructions.
4. Here, too, he was forced to make certain concessions.
5. Make certain we have enough drink for the party.
6. Make certain your punctuation, spelling and grammar are letter-perfect.
7. She shook it to make certain there was nothing inside.
8. He watched her long enough to make certain she was breathing.
9. Make certain that you lock the door if you go out.
10. 1 The ABO antigens make certain Blood types incompatible for transfusion.
11. We need to make certain that it's going to fit first.
12. She flicked her eyes up to make certain I was suitably impressed.
13. Is he reluctant to make certain adjustments in his way of life?
14. Secure the edges firmly to make certain that no moisture can get in.
15. I think there's a train at 20 but you ought to make certain.
16. Firstly, they must make certain that their pension needs are adequately catered for.
17. You'll have to leave soon to make certain of getting there on time.
18. I went back into the house to make certain the stove was turned off.
19. Despite its failings, though, the telescope still has unique abilities to make certain observations.
20. It is precisely because all is not certain that we have to make certain.
21. He got up at six so as to make certain of being in time.
22. I think there's a bus at 8 but you'd better call to make certain.
23. They must be closely monitored to make certain that diplomatic and military moves dovetail.
24. The way to win an atomic war is to make certain it never starts.
25. You'd better leave now if you want to make certain of getting there on time.
26. Daniel: Yeah, I make certain . A half price ticket cuts us one point five Yuan.
27. 10 The way to win an atomic war is to make certain it never starts.
28. Even if a ceasefire can be agreed, how can they make certain neither side breaks it?
29. Nicholas knelt, then lifted him to the base of the wall and knelt again, to make certain.
30. Make certain that it spells out exactly what is intended to be accomplished by the proposal writer.
31. And the plethora of morning news and business shows can make certain stories round-the-clock assignments.
32. Make certain that ideas are clearly delineated and most of all, avoid the use of professional jargon.
33. Threads the needles, checks and adjusts thread tension, according to instructions, to make certain each machine functions adequately.
34. Contractors are working hard to make certain all the homes will be ready for occupation as soon as possible.
35. So if we're going to move forward... we need to make certain that he won't be a problem for us.
36. Without detailing these problems and their solutions in a reduction in dependence on car use, one can make certain observations.
37. She talked to family members to make certain they were ready for the patient and wanted the patient at home.
38. Send your resume to headhunters you would like to contact you, but make certain it is professionally prepared and presented well.
39. But to make certain that MacDonald would be chosen, he had to be sure of his own party and the Liberals.
40. Doing so can help you to make certain that you are not tied to this old world when it suffers its demise.
41. 23) This may also help to make certain which you will not should seem like a kiddy by placing inside the boot.
42. It is a matter of fact in each case whether a child has sufficient understanding to make certain decisions or take certain actions.
43. They have voted against measures to make certain that we are absolutely clear that people do not abuse the asylum system for terrorist purposes.
44. Before removing the side blocks make certain that both material valves are in the off positions and trigger several times to depressurize fluid in gun !
45. As they evolved from lunged fish, amphibians had to make certain adaptations for living on land, including the need to develop new means of locomotion.
46. In order to statically analyze buffer overflow, efficient and precise pointer analysis must be performed to make certain what target buffer a pointer variable point to.
47. The hard choices to truly perform behaviors of the most successful managers by the numbers to make certain that they are fortunate in the right culture.
48. Thank you for being such a wonderful hostess. You always make certain I am comfortable, well-fed and welcome. No words of mine can compliment you too highly.
49. Every exhibitor should make certain that all shipments are covered by a full comprehensive policy from the time of dispatch from work to Beijing and return (including exhibition period).
50. But, again, you need to make certain that you child has both the attention span and the ability to make his or her way a shopping jaunt with you.