make contact in English
Use "make contact" in a sentence
1. Unable to make contact with Starfleet, Captain.
2. Advise when you make contact with Busan.
3. Make contact. Show them pictures of your hometown.
4. Many scientists want to make contact with spacemen.
5. It's urgent that we make contact with the Republic.
6. I was instructed to make contact with maximum alacrity.
7. Is it possible to make contact with the spirit realm?
8. The insurance salesman tried to make contact with wealthy people.
9. • does not make contact with the abrasive wheel at any time.
10. The pilot finally managed to make contact with the control tower.
11. They managed to make contact with the British consulate in Lyons.
12. We'd like to make contact with other schools in the area.
13. When the eggs make contact with water, they hatch, freeing the parasites.
14. I tried to make contact with my new son - in - law , Randy.
15. We must stop them before they make contact with one of those destroyers.
16. Then, after she had become famous, he tried to make contact with her.
17. Bennett kicked a leg out, then swung a fist that didn't make contact.
18. To get the message across Make contact with people sympathetic to your cause.
19. Just long enough for them to make contact with me about the drop.
20. I've managed to make contact with most of the people on the list.
21. 30 I tried to make contact with my new son - in - law , Randy.
22. The aircraft failed to make contact with Cyprus Air Traffic Control 23 minutes later.
23. Have you been able to make contact with the animals who took my son?
24. After months of operating undercover, Quinlan failed to make contact with the Jedi Temple.
25. Any history teacher moving into a new area should make contact with their local archives.
26. The church should make contact with new residents as soon as possible after their arrival.
27. LGA 1151 has 1151 protruding pins to make contact with the pads on the processor.
28. And British organizations will be able to make contact with exciting creative talent in China.
29. Why not you? Today, many will rise above their believed limitations and make contact with strength.
30. I need to get back to my lab so I can make contact with the FLDSMDFR.
31. To avoid leakage currents, use either isolated or guarded probes to make contact with the sample.
32. Assange suggested that someone make contact with Google to insure that YouTube would host the footage.
33. Some types are mercury wetted to improve switched current rating and make contact resistance more predictable.
34. Often, several make contact with the wall and then there is a tug-of-war between them.
35. Often(Sentencedict.com), several make contact with the wall and then there is a tug-of-war between them.
36. Triboelectric Charging, The generation of electrostatic charge when two materials make contact or are rubbed together, then separated.
37. For instance, sometimes a system fuse gets blown if thermostat wires make contact with each other during installation.
38. The advancing foot of the walker must make contact with the ground before the rear foot leaves the ground.
39. Other foster children with happy memories did the same, though distance and new relationships combined to make contact sporadic.
40. Hallin rarely attends concerts and it can sometimes be days before the two parties make contact with each other.
41. People become so desperate to make contact with beasts and fowl that they resort to going on nature trails.
42. 8 Triboelectric Charging, The generation of electrostatic charge when two materials make contact or are rubbed together, then separated.
43. In order to meet this third requirement, then, gametes must be able to find and make contact with other gametes.
44. When we make contact, we'll drive full force for the Jap airstrip and cut the supply line from Voyon Bay.
45. Some of you have taken your own initiatives to make contact with counterparts and we can help you there too.
46. 4) LEWISTON — Lewiston- Porter High School officials didn't have to dig a hole through the earth to make contact with China.
47. If the loose ferrets make contact with the wounded rabbits they become preoccupied, stay where they are and do not resurface.
48. Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, is set to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact.
49. Please do not hesitate to make contact with me in the event that this letter leaves unanswered any questions you might have.
50. If a grizzly bear does actually make contact with you, curl up in a ball, protecting your stomach and neck, and play dead.