malformations in English
Use "malformations" in a sentence
1. Conclusions:Genitourinary system malformations are among common malformations.
2. Vascular malformations?
3. For this purpose, they collected tissue from over 30 patients with CVMs including lymphatic malformations, lymphangiomatosis, arterial-venous malformations, angiokeratoma and venous malformations.
4. Patients with dural arteriovenous malformations, and malformations with atypical angiographic features were excluded from the study.
5. Histology heterogeneity overlaps with other vascular malformations.
6. Alimentary tract duplication is a rare congenital malformations.
7. • Anatomic malformations (e.g., pyloric stenosis, esophageal atresia, intussusception) Complications
8. The varieties of those malformations were as follows : the malformations of face, skeleton, digestive system, respiratory system, cardiovascular and urogenital system, diaphragm, and so on.
9. Are cavernous sinus hemangiomas and cavernous malformations different entities?
10. Distraction is indicated in hemifacial microsomias, multiple syndromes with mandibular malformations, mandibular retrognathia, posttraumatic jaw deficiencies, craniofacial malformations, alveolar ridge resorptions, and alveolar ridge resections.
11. Malformations of the anterior chamber angle can lead to juvenile glaucoma.
12. ObjectiveTo investigate CT and MRI features of cryptical cerebral vascular malformations.
13. Isolated congenital septal agenesis without further brain malformations are very rare.
14. 5 Some foetal malformations cannot be diagnosed until late in pregnancy.
15. Emmanuel, Luschka, and Virchow first described arteriovenous malformations in the mid-1800s.
16. This indicates that germ cell malformations are no absolute indicator of male infertility.
17. The device uses radiation to destroy tumors and vascular malformations with pinpoint accuracy.
18. Ventricular septal defect ( VSD ) is one of the most common congenital heart malformations.
19. 3 Purpose : To analyse CT manifestations of gyral malformations of neuronal migrationl anomaly.
20. Infants with haemolytic disease or with major congenital malformations were excluded from analysis.
21. Brain tumors or large arteriovenous malformations can occasionally cause unilateral head or facial pain.
22. Among 990 urological malformations, 682 cases of isolated renal pelvis dilatation were identified.
23. Imperforate anus is perhaps not the most description of the anorectal malformations under discussion.
24. Vascular disorders such as pulmonary emboli, arteriovenous malformations , and bronchial telangiectasis also play a role.
25. GJA 1 null mice resulted in heart malformations and delayed intramembranous and endochondral ossification.
26. In addition, renal malformations were found in 6 cases, neurogenic bladder in 2 cases.
27. Pulmonary arteriovenous malformations ( PAVMs ) consist a direct connection between the pulmonary artery and pulmonary vein.
28. Ectodermal dysplasia is an inherited disease caus ing malformations of all tissues originating from the ectoderm.
29. Objective To analyse the natural history of brain arteriovenous malformations ( AVM ) whose first symptom was haemorrhage.
30. Objection: The most common pathogenesises of the cerebrovascular malformations are CVMs and cerebral saccular aneurysms.
31. Malformations in secondary palate fusion will lead to cleft palate, a common human birth defect.
32. AFP has an increasing importance in gynecology (gestational age, fetal distress syndrom, malformations, hydatidiform mole/chorion carcinoma).
33. The indications are acute and chronic inflammatory changes, cholesteatoma and tumor, the “postoperative middle ear”, and malformations.
34. The rate of major congenital malformations was 3 % among exposed infants unexposed infants, a nonsignificant difference.
35. In addition, rates of Down's Syndrome and birth defects such as Anencephaly, spina bifida, heart malformations, central nervous system malformations, and cleft palate or cleft lip have all increased across central and northern Europe since the Chernobyl disaster.
36. These may include growth retardation, delayed mental development or other congenital disorders without any structural malformations.
37. Pulmonary arteriovenous malformations ( PAVMs ) consist of a direct connection between the pulmonary artery and pulmonary vein.
38. Objective:To evaluate the clinical utility of echocardiography in the diagnosis of dextrocardia and concomitant cardiovascular malformations.
39. ENT findings in the syndrome include profound bilateral hearing loss, aplasia of the alae nasi and dental malformations.
40. A method and composition for treating arteriovenous malformations (AVMs), or abnormal vasculature in the body are provided.
41. 14 Cases of trisomy 22 usually present with many severe malformations, and they rarely survive to term.
42. The primary morbidities were 10 leiomyomas, 8 leiomyosarcomas, 5 diverticula and 22 vascular malformations of small intestine.
43. Diprosopus often occurs in combination with other congenital disorders, particularly anencephaly, neural tube defect and cardiac malformations.
44. This review article presents the actual value of CT in malformations, traumatic injuries, inflammations, tumors and bone dystrophies.
45. Objective To investigate the effect of oxygen therapy on newborn infants with congenital anorectal malformations following anoplasty operation.
46. Elevated levels of homocysteine have also been associated with congenital malformations, miscarriages and low weight of babies at birth.
47. Medical preparations in the form of medicinal creams, emulsions, liquids, gels, oils and balms for skin prone to allergies and for sensitive skin, dry skin and skin prone to acne, skin with capillary malformations, skin suffering from rosacea, skin discoloration, skin suffering from psoriatic malformations
48. In abdominal wall malformations such as gastroschisis and omphalocele, the heart may be shifted to the left as well.
49. Objective To explore the clinical effect of combining injection with PYM, SM and DXM in venous malformations of maxillofacial region.
50. REGISTRATION OF CONGENITAL MALFORMATIONS AS WELL AS OF INHERITED BIOCHEMICAL AND CHROMOSOME ABNORMALITIES IN SELECTED REGIONS OF THE CONTRACTING PARTIES .