mali in English
Use "mali" in a sentence
1. 5 Mali was the center of trade, culture, and education for the Ghana, the Mali, and the Songhai empires.
2. Mali also has a shortening water supply.
3. Previously he was Prime Minister of Mali from 1994 to 2000 and President of the National Assembly of Mali from 2002 to 2007.
4. Many villages in Mali consist of mud huts.
5. Why not book a charter flight to Mali?
6. In weakening Mali, Field Mouse was patient and often subtle.
7. Electricity and water are maintained by the Energie du Mali, or EDM, and textiles are generated by Industry Textile du Mali, or ITEMA.
8. 3 Many villages in Mali consist of mud huts.
9. The other countries affected are Mali, Niger, and Nigeria.
10. Mali is the cradle of some of Africa's richest civilizations.
11. Meet Mali, a new member of the San Diego Zoo.
12. In Africa, the group is active in Liberia, Senegal, Mali and Malawi.
13. Similar studies took place in field trials in Mali and Niger.
14. We call on all parties in Mali to honour their commitments.
15. Anton caught malaria while he was in Mali, and nearly died.
16. In Mali, women's groups make an and sell soap produced with jatropha seeds.
17. A city of central Mali near the Niger River northeast of Bamako.
18. In Mali , women's women's groups and sell soap produced with jatropha seeds.
19. The African half of the audience was mainly from Senegal or Mali.
20. In Mali, women's groups make and sell soap produced with jatropha seeds.
21. From 1960-1961 he was Chargé d'affaires in Bamako, Mali, and then became the officer in charge of Mali-Togo affairs in the Department of State from 1961-1963.
22. The other countries affected are Mali, Niger and Nigeria , or five or.
23. Mali is not a coastal country with ports like Ivory Coast and Gambia.
24. Indian has extended 7 Lines of Credit amounting to $ 353.60 million to Mali.
25. 13 Mali not a coastal country with ports like Ivory Coast and Gambia.
26. In Mali, women's groups make and sell soap produced with jatropha jatropha seeds.
27. Mali is highly endemic for malaria, including s. falciparum malaria, the most accute variety. All travelers should plan to take a malaria prophylaxis throughout their time in Mali (mephloquine and Malarone are the most common).
28. Mali has put in place a program of privatization, decentralization, and administrative reform.
29. The Northern Mali conflict was often described as part of the "Islamist Winter".
30. Yes, there were the immediate Sub Saharan nations such as Songhai and Mali.
31. The capital and largest city of Mali , in the southwest on the Niger River.
32. In Mali, women's groups make unsell and sell soap produced with chetrofur jatropha seeds.
33. Question No 15 by Mr Assarid (Mali) on climate change - aid to ACP countries.
34. The government of Mali asked for foreign military help to re-take the north.
35. Mali is not a coast coastal country with ports like Ivory Coast and Gambia.
36. 3 Yes, there were the immediate Sub Saharan nations such as Songhai and Mali.
37. Shortly afterward, the Kuomintang came into Anyang County , the Field Mouse fled and Tou Mali returned.
38. 11 Unusually heavy rains are also affecting people in Ivory Coast, Mauritania, Mali, Liberia, and Gambia.
39. In Mali, the fish in this lake are shared out only once a year.
40. Maroc Telecom has shrewdly purchased incumbent telecoms firms in Gabon, Burkina Faso and Mali.
41. 27 Mali is not a coastal country with ports like Ivory Coast and Gambia.
42. State Visit of Governor General to Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Mali and Morocco-Inquiry-Debate Adjourned
43. 22 Mali is not a coast coastal country with ports like Ivory Coast and Gambia.
44. Unusually heavy rains are also affecting people in Ivory Coast, Mauritania, Mali, Liberia, and Gambia.
45. Since February 2009, she has been the president of the Alliance for Democracy in Mali.
46. He played for AS Real Bamako where he was three times named champion of Mali.
47. July 24 – Air Algérie Flight 5017 crashes in Mali, killing all 116 people on board.
48. Originally, Tou Mali a much stronger force, but the Field Mouse had whittled it down.
49. For Burkina Faso, or for Mali or for Benin that's a huge amount of money.
50. It was this fallout that spurred the French counter-terrorist interventions in Mali and the Sahel.