malicious mischief in English
Use "malicious mischief" in a sentence
1. His malicious gossip caused much mischief until the truth became known.
2. He that mischief hatches, mischief catches.
3. How malicious
4. Ah, mischief- makers.
5. cogitate mischief against sb.
6. Mischief John got busy.
7. Keep out of mischief.
8. Mischief, thou art afoot,
9. Mischief has swift wings.
10. Those boys are brewing mischief.
11. The storm worked great mischief.
12. The Norse god of mischief.
13. He seems to intend mischief.
14. Her eyes twinkled with mischief.
15. Boys are fond of mischief.
16. He is bent on mischief.
17. She's always getting into mischief.
18. Mirthless high malicious laughter.
19. Her eyes were alight with mischief.
20. The boy was bent on mischief.
21. She is cogitating mischief against us.
22. His eyes were full of mischief.
23. The boys are brewing some mischief.
24. Tell them keep out of mischief.
25. The kittens were full of mischief.