malignancies in English
Use "malignancies" in a sentence
1. Hematological malignant diseases rarely uterine cervix as primary malignancies.
2. Objective To analyze the clinicopathological characteristics of malignancies of vulva.
3. However, all malignancies must be suspected of participating in hypercalcemia.
4. Hematological malignant diseases rarely affect the uterine cervix as primary malignancies.
5. Second malignancies in patients treated for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
6. Arsenic - Nonmalignant skin lesions, skin malignancy, internal malignancies, vascular diseases and hypertension.
7. HIV - associated malignancies such as Kaposi's sarcoma, lymphoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
8. Carcinomas of Vater’s ampulla represent about 0.5% of all gastrointestinal malignancies.
9. Around 5% of gastric malignancies are lymphomas (MALTomas, or MALT lymphoma).
10. Metastatic tumors to gingival from non - oral malignancies are very uncommon.
11. The slowly rising death rate for malignancies masks several cross-currents.
12. Background: Prostate adenocarcinoma is one of the major malignancies of the genitourinary system.
13. The generation and development of hematological malignancies are close related to vasculogenesis,(Sentence dictionary) so it is an important tactic of anti-vessel growth therapy in hematological malignancies.
14. The rate of the genital malignancies was 96%, and the first was ovarian malignancies. The next was carcinoma of endometrium, carcinoma of cervix uteri and vulvar malignant tumor.
15. 30 The rate of the genital malignancies was 96%, and the first was ovarian malignancies. The next was carcinoma of endometrium, carcinoma of cervix uteri and vulvar malignant tumor.
16. Bankground: Endometrial carcinoma ( EC ) is a kind of malignancies derived form endometria.
17. The top 3 malignancies bronchogenic carcinoma, leukemia, liver cancer and intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
18. 30 Examples include patients with chronic infections, inflammation, malignancies, and liver disease.
19. Hepatocellular carcinoma is one of the most lethal malignancies in the world.
20. Aim To determine the application of phenylbutyrate to differentiation therapy of hematological malignancies.
21. 3) Hepatocellular carcinoma is one of the most lethal malignancies in the world.
22. Extramammary Paget’s disease (EMPD) is frequently associated with adnexal or visceral synchronous or metachronous malignancies.
23. Conclusion Erythroderma of unknown origin is mostly related to insidious malignancies and drug reactions.
24. Endometrial carcinoma is one of the most common three malignancies of female's reproductive system.
25. This might open up new concepts for influencing local tumour growth and metastasis of colonic malignancies.
26. This study was conducted in # anaemic patients with non-myeloid malignancies receiving multi-cycle chemotherapy
27. The malignancies in children whose fathers were monitored for exposure to ionising radiation were not unusual.
28. Of the adnexal cancer types Paget’s disease and carcinoma are seen more frequently than other adnexal malignancies.
29. Novartis, East Hanover, NJ)is the first selective signal transduction inhibitors in the management of tumour malignancies.
30. Symptoms and clinical findings of 40 patients with thyroid malignancies presenting in our department were analysed retrospectively.
31. Fortunately, these conditions are uncommon in patients with hematologic malignancies, with the exception of promyelocytic leukemia.sentencedict .com
32. Objective To evaluate the value of laparoscopic radical hysterectomy(LRH) and pelvic lymphadenectomy in the treatment of uterine malignancies.
33. Objective To study the efficacy and toxicity of cisplatin (DDP) and carmofur (HCFU) for advanced gastrointestinal malignancies (AGM).
34. 3) Novartis, East Hanover, NJ)is the first selective signal transduction inhibitors in the management of tumour malignancies.
35. Haematological malignancies arise as a result of acquired mutations which disturb the normal balance between self-renewal and differentiation.
36. Objective To evaluate the clinical efficacy and toxicity of ifosfamide (IFO) combination chemotherapy in patients with advanced gynecologic malignancies.
37. Conclusion Phenylbutyrate combined with other differentiation agents may be an effective differentiation therapy in a proportion of hematological malignancies.
38. Since then much evidence has accrued that p53 is a tumour suppressor gene involved in a wide range of human malignancies.
39. As other malignancies, the development and progression of pancreatic carcinoma is a multistage process that involves a series of genetic alterations.
40. 20 The T lymphocytes characterized by alpha naphthyl acetate (ANAE) staining were major cells in the stroma of ovarian malignancies.
41. 9 Objective To evaluate the clinical efficacy and toxicity of ifosfamide (IFO) combination chemotherapy in patients with advanced gynecologic malignancies.
42. 96%, and the first was ovarian malignancies. The next was carcinoma of endometrium, carcinoma of cervix uteri and vulvar malignant tumor.
43. Traditional psychodynamic individual work is perhaps the most intense way to excise emotional malignancies that are getting in your way at work.
44. Histologically, endometriosis-associated malignancies mostly present as endometrioid or clear cell carcinomas, rarely as seromucinous borderline lesions, endometrial stromal sarcomas, adenosarcomas and others.
45. This study was to explore the influences of preserving the saphenous vein during inguinal lymphadenectomy for vulval malignancies on operation, prognosis, and complications.
46. Methods Under fluoroscopic guidance, 25 cases with esophageal malignancies were treated by placement of 26 self-expanding covered stents into the stenotic segmemnts of the esophagus.
47. Azacitidine is used to treat patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (usually abbreviated, a bit oddly, to MDS), a group of rare and deadly blood malignancies.
48. In the case of cancer, usually hematological malignancies such as acute leukemias, there are white blood cell counts high enough to cause hemostasis and "sludging" in the capillaries.
49. We conducted a retrospective study to determine the incidence of aberrant positioning of PICCs in patients undergoing free flap reconstructive (FFR) surgery for head and neck malignancies.
50. Apparatus and method to encapsulate, kill and remove malignancies, including selectively increasing absorption of x-rays and increasing free-radical damage to residual tumors targeted by ionizing and non-ionizing radiation therapy