malignancy in English
Use "malignancy" in a sentence
1. The results were highly suggestive of malignancy.
2. 4 The results were highly suggestive of malignancy.
3. However, aormal mitoses are highly indicative of malignancy.
4. Mitoses by themselves are not indicators of malignancy.
5. It's been known for decades what causes this malignancy.
6. He had surgery for the removal of a malignancy.
7. 13 However, aormal mitoses are highly indicative of malignancy.
8. One measure of malignancy is aneuploidy by flow cytometry.
9. Biopsies showed chronic inflammation but no evidence of malignancy.
10. Soothing an internal malignancy may do more harm than good.
11. The malignancy of these tumours makes them difficult to treat.
12. 1 One measure of malignancy is aneuploidy by flow cytometry.
13. Tests revealed a malignancy that had to be removed.
14. 11 Mitoses by themselves are not indicators of malignancy.
15. These differences, suggest the malignancy of stromal and angioblastic sarcoma.
16. Bladder cancer is the most common urological malignancy in China.
17. Regional microenvironment hypoxia is a common feature in inflammation and malignancy.
18. Bladder cancer was the most common malignancy of genitourinary system in China.
19. The stromal elements of cystic nephroma show malignancy more often than epithelium.
20. 4) The marked pleomorphism and hyperchromatism of surrounding cells also favors malignancy.
21. Give him insulin-like growth factor, make any tumor or malignancy grow.
22. My getting this malignancy is the last straw, in her opinion.
23. The youth gastric cancer had higher malignancy rate and poor prognosis.
24. Tissue that is removed during the operation is checked for signs of malignancy.
25. Objective To investigate the application of acute normovolemic hemodilution (ANH) in malignancy surgery.
26. It is only very rarely a sign of an undiagnosed internal malignancy , however.
27. My getting this malignancy is the last straw(Sentencedict), in her opinion.
28. Arsenic - Nonmalignant skin lesions, skin malignancy, internal malignancies, vascular diseases and hypertension.
29. Bladder cancer is the most common malignancy of genitourinary system in China.
30. Conclusion The older and the longer of menostasis, the higher rate of malignancy.
31. Histology of resected polyps revealed adenomata. Coexistent malignancy was found in 3% of polyps.
32. Objective To explore the relationship between platelet transfusion and LCT in hematologic malignancy patients.
33. Universal erythroderma, generally accompanied by scaling, may be associated with malignancy, usually lymphoma.
34. Malignancy tumor group are abundance of cellulars and haemorrhage, necrosis, heteromorphism are manifest.
35. The presence of thyroid nodules may call for a biopsy to rule out malignancy.
36. Nobody has to remind me that frequent cell division is not by itself malignancy.
37. The critical event which determines malignancy in the adenoma-carcinoma sequence therefore remains unclear.
38. Results Of the 23 patients, 14 cases were malignancy, 9 cases were benignant.
39. 15 In an embodiment of the fourth aspect, the malignancy is myelogenous leukemia.
40. Incidence of malignancy was greater in ectopic pheochromocytoma as compared with pheochromocytoma of adrenal medulla.
41. LEA may be related to the differentiation degree , invasiveness and malignancy degree of cancer cells.
42. The risk of malignancy in flat adenomas in tenfold higher than in polypoïd adenomas.
43. Objective:To discussion the cause and countermeasure about misdiagnosis for children abdominal malignancy stereognostic tumor.
44. However, the tumors were soon back, and this time there was the diagnosis of malignancy.
45. 30 Nobody has to remind me that frequent cell division is not by itself malignancy.
46. Histology of resected polyps revealed adenomata. Coexistent malignancy was found in 12.3% of polyps.
47. However, slowly growing, nontender nodes may be indicative of either local or generalized malignancy.
48. Magnetic resonance imaging showed a tumor in the right adrenal gland with suspicious signs for malignancy.
49. In the presence of malignancy it is known that different tissues can respond in different ways.
50. 8 The important problem in the treatment of cystosarcoma phyllodes is to prognose the potential malignancy.