malingering in English
Use "malingering" in a sentence
1. Oh no, he wasn't malingering.
2. He accused Frank of malingering.
3. They developed a test to detect malingering.
4. And Carter accused us of malingering.
5. She was told by her doctor that she was malingering.
6. And is he really ill or just malingering?
7. These people are difficult to write off as malingering employees.
8. He says he's got flu, but I think he's malingering.
9. She grumbled for three whole days and said that the young woman was malingering.
10. New chapters on Techniques for the Malingering Patient and Assessing Attention - Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
11. I'm sure he's not malingering. He looked awful when I saw him last night.
12. He prescribed a painkiller and suggested she keep busy, then he shooed her away and chided her for malingering.