maximise in English
the company was aiming to maximize profits
Use "maximise" in a sentence
1. Adjusting bids to maximise profits
2. Learn more about Maximise Conversions.
3. To maximise efficiency as an operator.
4. I need you to maximise your visual memory.
5. Tip: Adjusting "maximise clicks" for mobile devices
6. Generalised ensembles have been predicted to maximise their entropy.
7. The eastern airborne holding pattern was relocated to maximise the landing rate.
8. Steps taken now to maximise your health will pay dividends later on.
9. Use a diffuser to maximise the volume and curl of your hair.
10. The sub-contractor is motivated by the need to maximise his earnings.
11. 10) Retailers use sophisticated systems to maximise return per square foot.
12. They also developed an innovative light-trapping technique to maximise light absorption.
13. The default bid strategy is maximise clicks, or in this case, calls.
14. The warhead is set to detonate just above the target to maximise the damage.
15. If you are buying a property, then always try to maximise your resale potential.
16. Every opportunity to maximise the differences between school and college life was seized.
17. We will actively manage your portfolio to maximise the return on your investment.
18. To safeguard the interests of the JV Company and to maximise financial benefit where possible.
19. Those interested in complementary medicine can take steps to maximise their chances of success.
20. To maximise public trust, there will also need to be a credible and powerful financial backstop.
21. The vendor will wish to protect their ability to maximise payments under the earn out.
22. So to maximise the benefits to your metabolic rate, resolve never to crash diet again.
23. If you’ve set up conversion tracking for calls, you can use maximise conversions, or Target CPA bidding.
24. In particular, it tells us what volume of sales will maximise profits and this is management's lodestar.
25. This meal was designed to include many reflux provoking foods to maximise postprandial reflux in normal subjects.
26. He said cash and personal belongings should be hidden away and staff rooms locked to maximise security.
27. It also assumes that providers are free to manage their assets and personnel to maximise efficiency gains.
28. In order to maximise evaporation cycles, cooling agents such as ammoniac, water, alcohol or chlorofluorohydrocarbons are introduced.
29. Each division will be looking after its own interests and will try to maximise its own profits.
30. The basic challenge for sustainable agriculture is to maximise the use of locally-available and renewable resources.
31. The result aims to maximise shop visits and promote your locations across Google properties and networks.
32. We must maximise the use of local material with scientific improvements; and, and make buildings more energy efficient.
33. 22 The basic challenge for sustainable agriculture is to maximise the use of locally-available and renewable resources.
34. The empire's goal was simple - to maximise the income Kylie, her records, videos and massive merchandising could earn.
35. In order to maximise patient safety the Member States of treatment and affiliation shall ensure that:
36. Active View data can help you to identify and maximise your valuable below-the-fold inventory.
37. 10 He moves forward minimally, to the right place, at the right time to maximise this.
38. Indeed, for all firms there must exist output levels and profit margins which maximise their profits.
39. 10) All messages are highly optimized and encrypted to minimise cost of operation and maximise security.
40. However, while a narrow range of assets may maximise yield it also increases the exposure to risk.
41. This means that you don’t need to set any bid adjustments (aside from mobile) for ECPC to maximise conversions.
42. The aim is to maximise the number of solved problems while minimizing the number of conceptual problems and anomalies.
43. 22 The empire's goal was simple - to maximise the income Kylie, her records, videos and massive merchandising could earn.
44. This menu allows you to move, minimise to an icon or maximise the window to full screen.
45. Optimisation of operating conditions, i.e. airflow, temperature and steam content across the decoking cycle, to maximise coke removal
46. In order to maximise the effectiveness of the stimulus plans, these should be accompanied by accommodative monetary policy.
47. This meal was designed to include many reflux provoking foods to maximise postprandial reflux in normal subjects. Sentencedict.com
48. In a commercial or industrial setting it is often assumed that organisations try to maximise profits as their main goal.
49. Clients are apt to minimise numbers of assignments, whilst headhunters maximise them, and neither are willing to divulge exact figures.
50. In tne fast food business, every second counts and a rapid turnover of customers is essential to maximise profit margins.