maximums in English
Use "maximums" in a sentence
1. com/maximums.html) not maximums.
2. And have had the DBP adding maximums .
3. There are two reasons why traditional management theory and practice are limited to achieving minimums, not maximums.
4. The amplitudes of the maximums of the different frequencies measured are evaluated separately in at least two different frequency ranges, the relationship between the amplitude values of these maximums is determined and measuring points are established.
5. For a given voltage, the maximums of specific energy density (SED) and removal efficiency are attained at resonance point.
6. Winters are short and warm, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
7. On account of the users of VAE emulsion, we have studied on the effects of Plasticizer on viscosity of VAE emulsion. And have had the DBP adding maximums .
8. He also suggested checking your credit limit before a trip, since banks have reduced credit limits for some cardholders; travel expenses can push up against those maximums.