megabytes per second|megabyte per second in English
(Computers) MBps, one million bytes per second
Use "megabytes per second|megabyte per second" in a sentence
1. Speed: Miles per hour, Kilometers per hour, Miles per second, Kilometers per second, Meters per second.
2. nodes per second
3. Similarly, angular acceleration is often measured in radians per second per second (rad/s2).
4. Velocity, 741 meters per second.
5. The network provides access speeds of 64 kilobits per second and 2 megabits per second.
6. "5 Centimeters Per Second DVD".
7. Within a building, a local area network can transfer data at broadband speeds-10 megabytes per second or more.
8. Local-area networks transmitting data at speeds of between 10 megabits per second and 100 megabits per second also exist.
9. Current tests show a maximum speed of about 6 megabits per second for downloads and about 640 kilobits per second upstream.
10. How many galaxies are we losing per second?
11. 1 One Hz equal one cycle per second.
12. Diameter - 12 meters, speed - 1.5 meters per second.
13. An International System unit of joule per second.
14. Movies are shot at 24 frames per second.
15. 7 Local-area networks transmitting data at speeds of between 10 megabits per second and 100 megabits per second also exist.
16. Intercept velocity will be 11 meters per second.
17. They are the abbreviations of Megabits per second.
18. Standard 8mm projects at 16 frames per second.
19. Watt, Kilowatt, Metric horsepower, British Thermal Unit per hour, Foot pound-force per second, ...
20. Kubota claims performance ratings of between 000 and 2m shaded triangles per second and 3000 to 2m three-dimensional vectors per second.
21. These networks connect universities and research institutions at data transmission speeds ranging from 64 kilobits per second to 2 megabits per second.
22. The extensions support transfer modes of up to 66M-bytes per second or 133M-bytes per second for bus master expansion boards.
23. Kubota claims performance ratings of between 200,000 and 1.2m shaded triangles per second and 350,000 to 2m three-dimensional vectors per second.
24. Additional disk space is a dollar or two per megabyte per month, depending on total amount.
25. Ultrasonic waves travel at around 300 metres per second .