miserliness in English
the party earned a damaging reputation for miserliness by cutting pensions
Use "miserliness" in a sentence
1. Miserliness is a capital quality to run in families.
2. Miserliness was passing by Love in a big boat. Love said:"Miserliness, can you take me with you ?"
3. The wise person should go beyond the evil of greed and miserliness .
4. Miserliness and lack social consciousness is the main reason of increasing corruption.
5. It is the best weapon for cutting the selfish knot of miserliness .
6. More than the miserliness of the landlord, the mother is lamenting the capriciousness of her fate.
7. The monks bring many benefits to others and she was able to overcome her greed and miserliness .
8. It is a sort of purification of the soul on the individual level, a cure against miserliness, and a social safety net.
9. Aristotle advocates the golden mean principle of consumption ethics, objects to waste and miserliness, attaches importance to temperance, and emphasizes the education of people's consumption ethics.
10. Then she began to realize that it is not just a matter of feeding them. The monks bring many benefits to others and she was able to overcome her greed and miserliness .