misfired in English
Use "misfired" in a sentence
1. Tom's gun misfired.
2. The joke misfired completely.
3. The engine misfired several times.
4. Unfortunately their plan misfired badly.
5. His attempt at a joke misfired.
6. Some of their policies had misfired.
7. The gun misfired after one shot and jammed.
8. 6 His attempt at a joke misfired.
9. The boat's engine misfired after he tried to start it up.
10. 3 The gun misfired after one shot and jammed.
11. The boy's death was the result of a practical joke that misfired.
12. If you roll a misfire when you roll the first dice the cannon has literally misfired and may explode.
13. Now and then when some one chased a misfired puck, one of them would skate over and ask what was going on.
14. The voluntary partnership grew out of the misfired attempt to create a so-called business improvement district in a 30-block stretch of downtown.
15. Princess Royal's 'A' turret stopped working effectively early in the battle: the left gun was rendered inoperable when the breech pinion gear sheared, and the right gun misfired frequently.
16. 8) The misfired and uncompleted burned cycles increase during the preliminary process and the ignition delay is longer than warm start during transient process, so the HC and CO emissions rise.
17. It also misfired on a message I sent myself from my vacation location (but it was so abtruse and specific that the filter could not fail to think it was SPAM).
18. Two torpedoes from her first volley of three missed and the third misfired, so the cruiser had to turn about to fire her other broadside of three, two of which appeared to hit.
19. Out of 20,000 messages, K9 only missed 2 SPAMs I had to remove manually. It also misfired on a message I sent myself from my vacation location (but it was so abtruse and specific that the filter could not fail to think it was SPAM).