misfiring in English
Use "misfiring" in a sentence
1. It's just a misfiring of the fight-or-flight response.
2. A few misfiring neurons did the rest.
3. Plutonium weapons have several ways of misfiring.
4. The engine started misfiring during the fifth lap.
5. The engine is misfiring badly on one cylinder.
6. 5 The engine is misfiring badly on one cylinder.
7. Misfiring in the next cycle after the ideal first firing cycle affects the HC emissions secondarily . Misfiring of the other cycles have similar effect on HC emissions.
8. Maybe this whole " erectile misfiring " is God's way of punishing me.
9. But Raising Hell captures most of their eclectic, if occasionally misfiring magic.
10. There was a loud bang, like the sound of an engine misfiring.
11. The Irish coach appeared to absolve Neil Best of any blame for the misfiring performance.
12. They have to be extremely careful only to freeze the cells which are misfiring.
13. Recently we have had trouble with the engine misfiring and stalling, even when hot.
14. The misfiring Kitson then wasted another chance, this time shooting over from six yards.
15. Suddenly, what looked like a misfiring stunt takes on the appearance of a brilliantly orchestrated campaign.
16. That such an open and entertaining game ended scoreless was largely due to two misfiring strikers.
17. 29 Recently we have had trouble with the engine misfiring and stalling, even when hot.
18. 22 The Irish coach appeared to absolve Neil Best of any blame for the misfiring performance.
19. Faced with a misfiring defensive quartet, Ferguson has already demonstrated his ruthlessness by dispatching Stam to Lazio.
20. But the episode has proved the last straw for some Tories already irritated by a system that has a history of misfiring.
21. Due to open on Saturday, it will be Apple's 300th store and its biggest yet, but the high-profile opening is also a welcome distraction from the recent launch of its misfiring iPhone