Meaning of word mtuin English - English Dictionary
largest size of a data packet or frame that can be sent in one complete unit over a packet-based computer network
Sentence pattern with the word "mtu"
1. 7) Lakini siyo kila mtu anayetaka kuishi Somalia.
2. MTU München was responsible for aircraft engines, while MTU Friedrichshafen was responsible for diesel engines and other gas turbines.
3. Tunavyojua katika Kiswahili mkwaju ni namna moja ya kiboko cha kumchapa mtu.
4. - a basic agreement (Grundsatzvereinbarung) between MTU, the BvS, BVT and SKL-M whereby in particular MTU receives an option to buy the shares of SKL-M.
5. MTU Aero Engines and MTU Maintenance are notable brands whose names stand for top-notch high-tech engineering and quality in the engine world.
6. Kwa mfano nchini Rwanda mtu akiwa hajakamilika kwa namna moja au nyingine watu wanamuita kasorobo.
7. MTU Aero Engines is a major partner of the programme, with 22.5% share.
8. At MTU Aero Engines, Corporate Governance has been a top priority for years.
9. On administration of MTU+BAL the metabolism is more lowered, the formation of struma more intensified.
10. Kenya watu wanasema masa ni mama katika lugha simo lakini katika Kiswahili sanifu masa ni matendo mabaya yanayofanywa na mtu.
11. The same applies to the ambulances of the works fire service BMW, Krauss-Maffei, MTU / MAN and TU Munich in Garching.
12. 3) Kenya watu wanasema masa ni mama katika lugha simo lakini katika Kiswahili sanifu masa ni matendo mabaya yanayofanywa na mtu.
13. For example, 16-bit token ring has a default MTU size of 17914, while Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) has a default size of 4352.
14. Therefore, it can reduce one time data handling, 3) divide application data into blocks that content the demand of effective load of communication subnet MTU to avoid IP fragments.
15. With nmon (type in n after startup), you have a quick snapshot of everything going on in your network, including adapter details, MTU, error counters and collisions, and megabit rating.
16. In December, three senior officials of the Migrant Workers’ Trade Union (MTU), President Kajiman Khapung, Vice President Raju Kumar Gurung and General Secretary Abul Basher M Moniruzzaman (Masum) were forcibly returned to their countries of origin without due process.