no stick cooking spray in English
Use "no stick cooking spray" in a sentence
1. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Oil griddle with butter, or spray it with non - stick cooking spray.
3. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Spray the fish with nonstick cooking spray or brush it very lightly with oil.
5. And I had no bear spray.
6. I am no expert in cooking.
7. 10) Heat up a little cooking oil in a non-stick flat-bottom pan.
8. Saute remaining 2 cloves garlic in skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray until tender, about 1 minute.
9. If neither solution is practical, try burning a joss-stick or invest in a large aerosol spray.
10. The hut had no cooking or sanitary facilities.
11. Butter. When sauteing, use olive oil, water, vegetable broth, wine or fat-free cooking spray instead of butter.
12. Quill Spray manacost no longer goes up per level.
13. 15 No black or maroon color lip stick.
14. Dryad : Flyer, No Enemy Retaliation, Spray Attack(Sentencedict.com ), Treant Union.
15. No-spray-arm rack-based pressure wash system for dishwashers
16. Stick to our principle and you'll do no wrong.
17. No pre - nupt, one nigga got stick with her.
18. We must stick to our promise whether or no.
19. The researchers also placed a sweet-smelling spray on grasses near other ponds. But that spray contained no boric acid.
20. No offence, sir, I dropped my stick by accident.
21. Stick on new expenditure of capital with serials No.
22. They vowed stick by one another no matter what happened.
23. There's no Person of the Year measuring stick or algorithm.
24. Cooking , when money is no object, soon becomes ornate, overelaborate, amazing.
25. We're a family, and we stick together no matter what.