Use "noncooperation" in a sentence
1. I was weaned on inter-agency noncooperation.
2. non-violence implies voluntary submission to the penalty for noncooperation with evil.
3. Non - violence implies voluntary submission to the penalty for noncooperation with evil.
4. Nonviolent action generally comprises three categories: Acts of Protest and Persuasion, Noncooperation, and Nonviolent Intervention.
5. The IMF wound down its programme there 10 years ago and formally withdrew in 200 adopting a "declaration of noncooperation" with Mugabe's government.
6. Results of numerical analysis indicate that the opportunistic network coding cooperation is with better performance than traditional user cooperation and noncooperation approach.
7. News legwork is the principal means for getting news material. It shouldn't be artificially ceased when legwork objects take the pose of noncooperation .
8. However, because of this discussion itself is a reflection in the field of theories, of "a period of social disorder", hence at times it was laughed as "cooperator's noncooperation ".
9. In the case that the retailers have a noncooperation game with the bank, the paper studies the bank′s loan to value design when the mortgage commodity′s disposal price is no more than its storage one.