obese in English
It is estimated that more than one in five Britons is now classed as obese and three-quarters are overweight.
Use "obese" in a sentence
1. She is grossly obese.
2. 5 She is grossly obese.
3. 21 Tables 7-1 and 7-2 include examples of the obese infant and obese child.
4. His obese figure arrayed in costly apparel.
5. 5 Obese patients are given dietary advice.
6. 2 Morbidly obese, the doctors said.
7. 8 Morbidly obese,[www.Sentencedict.com] the doctors said.
8. 4 Obese patients are given dietary advice.
9. Obese people find it difficult to stop overeating.
10. Extremely obese patients can get a fat embolus.
11. 7 Glenda is not just fat, she's obese.
12. My obese odalisque was a drillinstructor tomy libido.
13. Obese: Use ideal body weight for dosing calculations.
14. But a healthy lifestyle helps obese people too.
15. Obese patients are advised to change their diet.
16. 15 Furthermore, the results of most studies suggest that obese individuals respond less well to oral bile acid treatment than the non-obese.
17. It follows with the abovementioned regression coefficients that obese maturity onset-diabetics have smaller adipocyte numbers than obese non-diabetics.
18. 10 At least 25% of Americans are considered obese.
19. 3 Obese people find it difficult to stop overeating.
20. 2 Being obese and lazy is dangerous to health.
21. A Caveat: Are metabolically healthy obese individuals REALLY healthy?
22. 2) My obese odalisque was a drillinstructor tomy libido.
23. Furthermore, the results of most studies suggest that obese individuals respond less well to oral bile acid treatment than the non-obese.
24. 9 Regularity of meals remains important, especially for the obese.
25. Regularity of meals remains important, especially for the obese.
26. 1 Obese patients are advised to change their diet.
27. Obese mice, diabetic mice, musclebound mice, even knockout mice.
28. Overweight and obese children are likely to stay obese into adulthood and more likely to develop noncommunicable diseases like diabetes and cardiovascular diseases at a younger age.
29. 11 Obese mice, diabetic mice, musclebound mice, even knockout mice.
30. Examination showed an ill - looking and obese woman with pyrexia of
31. Bariatric surgery often improves diabetes in those who are obese.
32. Objective : To investigate the clinical feature of obese acanthosis nigricans.
33. Genetically obese mice exhibited increased XOR activity and urate in the adipose tissue.
34. 6 As a result, the mice became morbidly obese and diabetic.
35. PCOS patients with hyperinsulinemia had same endocritic characters with obese PCOS.
36. Those who were out-and-out obese had a 40 percent higher risk.
37. The risk of gastroschisis (abdominal wall defect) among obese mothers was significantly reduced.
38. 7) CONCLUSION: Abdominal adiposity independently predicts mortality risk, particularly for non obese women.
39. 6 Obese people tend to have higher blood pressure than lean people.
40. Obese people are more likely to take time off owing to illness.
41. The first problems to occur in obese children are usually emotional or psychological.
42. 8 It comes from the family of common viruses that causes colds, pneumonia, diarrhea, and pinkeye and is present in 30 percent of obese people and 5 percent of non-obese people.
43. 24 The finding may help scientists create drugs to treat obese humans.
44. Being obese actually lowers your risk, though it can overstress your joints.
45. If these lives are sedentary then we risk becoming unfit and obese.
46. BMR adjusted for FFM was still significantly higher in the obese children.
47. More than 1.5 billion people are overweight, with one-third of them considered obese.
48. 18 Those who were out-and-out obese had a 40 percent higher risk.
49. 14 Objective: To investigate the function of mitochondrial respiratory chain of lymphocytes in morbidly obese.
50. The results showed that Obese rats were in hyperinsulinemia, low insulin sensitivity and insulin resistance.