obeyed in English
I always obey my father
Use "obeyed" in a sentence
1. Abraham obeyed without hesitation.
2. She obeyed with alacrity.
3. I quickly obeyed.
4. The dog obeyed his master.
5. As chivalry required, I obeyed.
6. 'Sit down!' Meekly, she obeyed.
7. Full of resignation, Isaac obeyed.
8. General Wavell only obeyed under protest.
9. The time limits should be obeyed.
10. The woman obeyed Elijah (pretend to knead bread).
11. All his imperious orders were obeyed.
12. Cissie obeyed her mother without question.
13. I honoured and obeyed my commitments daily.
14. She obeyed and cautiously opened the door.
15. I obeyed her lest she should be angry.
16. She was used to having her orders instantly obeyed.
17. 2 She obeyed and took hold of his hand.
18. She obeyed his instructions to the letter.
19. Floyd obeyed, and put away his papers.
20. Jehovah was pleased that they had obeyed him.
21. Some of the passersby grumbled, but eventually obeyed.
22. He had always obeyed his parents without question.
23. 4) He was used to being obeyed without demur.
24. The resistivity is then constant and Ohm's law is obeyed.
25. Equilibrium adsorption data obeyed both Langmuir and Freundlich isotherms.
26. Nephi obeyed the Lord’s command to build a ship.
27. I behold a villain where I obeyed a demigod.
28. He was used to being obeyed without demur.
29. 'Sit!' he said, and the dog obeyed him instantly.
30. 14 She was used to having her orders instantly obeyed.
31. The courtier obeyed the king's orders in a complaisant manner.
32. 6 The one-eyed man obeyed the obedient audience's order.
33. He spoke to them and gave them commandments, which they obeyed.
34. 30 Teach Your Children —He Was Stubborn but Finally Obeyed
35. 5 She was used to having her orders instantly obeyed.
36. You want your queen to be worshipped and obeyed.
37. He curbed his anger and obeyed the boss's order.
38. The leader enjoined that the rules should be obeyed.
39. To the end of his earthly ministry, he obeyed that principle himself.
40. The chinless man obeyed. His large pouchy cheeks were quivering uncontrollably.
41. It was a pattern, a way of life, obeyed without question.
42. 15 She was used to having her orders instantly obeyed.
43. The adsorption behaviour of dodecylamine obeyed Flory - Huggins isotherm model.
44. In quantum electrodynamics two electrons obeyed Coulomb's inverse square law.
45. They have simply obeyed the command of Jesus: “As you go, preach.”
46. If you command wisely, you'll be obeyed cheerfully. Thomas Fuller
47. 17 Most laws remain firm and are obeyed once they are established.
48. Jonah obeyed, and as a result, the Ninevites repented en masse.
49. Riordan initially obeyed the evacuation orders and was flown to nearby Hong Kong.
50. The steady - state kinetics of deep oxidation of propanol obeyed the L - H model.