obfuscated in English
Use "obfuscated" in a sentence
1. He obfuscated the problem we argued.
2. Politicians have once again obfuscated the issue.
3. She was criticized for using arguments that obfuscated the main issue.
4. The sample dataset provides an obfuscated Google Analytics 360 dataset that can be accessed via BigQuery.
5. The analysts also discovered the executable file which was used to gain root access on the machines, which was protected and obfuscated with Burneye.
6. Using traditional proxy properties does not limit your ability to obfuscate the Model because the properties are referenced directly and would be obfuscated with the rest of the application.
7. This aspect of the virus is heavily obfuscated in code and not fully understood, but has been observed to use large-scale UDP scanning to build up a peer list of infected hosts and TCP for subsequent transfers of signed payloads.