obfuscating in English
Use "obfuscating" in a sentence
1. They are obfuscating the issue, as only insurance companies can.
2. What sort of knucklehead uses a word like obfuscating?
3. It remains a mystery whether Yeltsin knew about it and was deliberately obfuscating.
4. In the nighttime version, by contrast, violent white lines cross the image in all directions, obfuscating a washed-out bed of flowers reduced to a symbolic recollection of its previous likeness.
5. The CFG generation process can also be attacked by obfuscating the assembly code such that one cannot determine the correct target of a jump instruction, such as using a jump through register.