obituaries in English
Use "obituaries" in a sentence
1. Your obituaries.
2. Long, reverent newspaper obituaries were produced.
3. You know, the Greeks didn't write obituaries.
4. You write for the obituaries.
5. There were pleasant and flattering obituaries about him.
6. Don't be surprised to see my obituaries in the paper.
7. A.F. Perrin, 19+]. Period of Coverage: 1989 Obituaries, Births, Addendum:
8. Many of the gloating obituaries were graceless and did no one any credit.
9. One of his obituaries states that he was an "undercover agent" for the United States government.
10. 27 As last week's obituaries have already recorded, Derrida was the founding father of deconstruction.
11. As last week's obituaries have already recorded, Derrida was the founding father of deconstruction.
12. And we began to think: What if we held a rearview mirror to obituaries from the New York Times?
13. Columnist Hal Crowther, a contributor to these pages, wrote one of the few unkind obituaries of Nixon.
14. The television obituaries that followed Mr. Kazan's death on Sunday were like an anthology of great moments in method acting.
15. The exercise was a fascinating testament to the kaleidoscope that is life, and even more fascinating was the fact that the overwhelming majority of obituaries featured people famous and non-famous, who did seemingly extraordinary things.