objected in English
residents object to the volume of traffic
Use "objected" in a sentence
1. He objected in a forceful manner.
2. The little mite had objected strongly.
3. We objected strongly but were outvoted.
4. Cooper objected to its solemnity and selfrighteousness.
5. Even some astronomers objected to Galileo’s opinion.
6. They objected that the plan was risky.
7. 4 He strongly objected against the decision.
8. Parents who objected were torn apart as heretics.
9. He stood up and objected in strong language.
10. “That does not sound too convincing,” he objected.
11. I objected to having to rewrite the article.
12. 4 'My name's not Sonny,' the child objected.
13. The parish objected to some of the vicar's reforms.
14. But when the unions objected, Lindsay buried its report.
15. Many communists objected to any form of private property .
16. Attorney Kathleen O'Connor repeatedly objected, citing Harris's earlier convictions.
17. He objected to the deadness of the tennis balls.
18. The director objected to the cuts ordered by the censor.
19. When it was time for his mission, his parents objected.
20. It was not that I objected to the public baths.
21. He objected strenuously to the stand his party was taking.
22. Some viewers objected to the interracial romance the show portrays.
23. 20 Several readers objected to the article's strong Republican slant.
24. He objected to the dam's massive disfigurement of the landscape.
25. They objected to being blown up for the slightest fault.
26. 7 It may be objected that not enough manpower is available.
27. " I hate that word hulking, " objected Tom crossly, " even in kidding. ".
28. It wasn't the bustling energy she objected to, but the impersonality.
29. Religious traditionalists objected to theories of evolution being taught in schools.
30. Some persons objected that announcers'articulation was too meticulous to be natural.
31. • The complainant objected to the taping, but was offered no alternatives.
32. Well, when Athaliah heard all this rejoicing, she ran out and objected.
33. The social agencies and their utilizers both objected to the budget cut.
34. Like his Symbolist friends Gauguin in 1888 strongly objected to illusionist painting.
35. Pakistan has also objected to the punishment clauses in the draft Bill.
36. Martha objected because after four days, Lazarus’ body must have begun to decay.
37. The sexual behavior before marriage is be objected by the society and unallowed .
38. No-one objected when the boss said it was time to go home.
39. I had a slight altercation with some people who objected to our filming.
40. Margin calls shall be conclusive and binding unless objected to immediately in writing.
41. Orville repeatedly objected to misrepresentation of the Aerodrome, but the Smithsonian was unyielding.
42. So a lot of people objected to Newton's postulation of this gravitational force.
43. 1 Like his Symbolist friends Gauguin in 1888 strongly objected to illusionist painting.
44. Specifically, the complainant objected to providing his postal code, telephone number and company affiliation.
45. Cullen objected that his small staff would be unable to handle the added work.
46. 12) The converse illation method is better in favor of realizing muti-objected optimization.
47. 22 People objected to the idea that it is because of drop of birthrate.
48. Even some elders objected to Sunday literature distribution, as they felt it violated the Sabbath.
49. But even he objected to the idea of a security arrangement imposed by foreign powers.
50. They objected to materials that expose children to feminism, witchcraft, pacifism, vegetarianism, and situational ethics.