objectified in English
Use "objectified" in a sentence
1. I felt objectified.
2. In the courtly love tradition, the woman was put on a pedestal - objectified.
3. Endoscopically, no lesions were objectified in 75% and 61.8% respectively in the fundus and antrum.
4. Only those groups, possessing objectified consciousness, can be said to anchor their thoughts and perceptions by social representations.
5. Ishmael the character is an objectified self, a projection of the self image and frame of mind of the narrator hero.
6. And it may lead to a vicious cycle in which women are first objectified and, as a result, underperform, confirming the notion that women's looks are more important than what they can do.