objection in English
they have raised no objections to the latest plans
Use "objection" in a sentence
1. The type of response to the objection depends on the type; price or value objection, product/service objection, and procrastinating objections.
2. 14 – The ‘buttressing’ objection.
3. WHAT IS A COMMON OBJECTION?
4. You've no objection, I trust.
5. The judge sustained the lawyer's objection.
6. Objection is rejected by an absolute majority or Objection is rejected by a 2/3 majority
7. I have no objection to it.
8. What's the objection to Scotch tape?
9. Please present your objection to the plan.
10. 18 The judge sustained the lawyer's objection.
11. Do you have any objection to it?
12. None of them raised any objection.
13. She broke in with a ridiculous objection.
14. Objection: To determinate oxaprozin by colorimetric method.
15. Conscientious objection, absence without leave and desertion
16. I have no objection to your request.
17. I have no objection to your proposal.
18. We are left with the unspecific practical objection, the objection that is as much to say that only seeing is believing.
19. His objection was ruled out of order.
20. I don't have any objection to it.
21. My objection is that he is too young.
22. Not the rights and wrongs of conscientious objection.
23. The vote passed the Tribal Council without objection.
24. Her objection was that he was too young.
25. Both objections rest on a yet broader objection.
26. There is a further fundamental objection, generally overlooked.
27. I am acutely aware of a further objection.
28. I have no objection to banks making money.
29. His objection was couched in the strongest terms.
30. I'd like to come too, if you've no objection.
31. His objection was ruled to be out of order.
32. 8 His objection was ruled out of order.
33. However, now another objection begins to loom large.
34. He has a rooted objection to cold baths.
35. 2 Objection! - I'm going to pincushion this guy!
36. Does the prosecution have any objection to expedited sentencing?
37. He has a strong objection to getting up early.
38. She had no objection to a little mild flirtation .
39. 4) How can the soft - determinist meet this objection?
40. I have no objection to him coming to stay.
41. Proper specification of the grounds of objection was required.
42. I'd like to come too, if you have no objection.
43. My objection was based on considerations other than difficulty.
44. And this is the main objection to the theory.
45. The headmaster is trying to knock off every objection.
46. The Congress overrode the President's objection and passed the law.
47. Your objection knocked the bottom out of my original plan.
48. 19 The headmaster is trying to knock off every objection.
49. Objection: Research the curative effects of amblyopia by ophthalmic acupuncture.
50. They made an objection to the imperial system with resolution.