offense in English
neither offense violates any federal law
he went out, making it clear he'd taken offense
Use "offense" in a sentence
1. No offense.
2. We must try not to give offense or take offense.
3. Meaning no offense.
4. No offense, kid.
5. No- - no offense.
6. No offense, buddy.
7. No offense to them.
8. I meant no offense.
9. give offense to sb.
10. It's a very serious offense.
11. The best defense is offense.
12. Their team had a poor offense.
13. Slander is an actionable offense.
14. Child abuse is a punishable offense.
15. The team's offense ran full throttle.
16. I avoided giving offense by euphemizing.
17. He played offense for the Chicago Bulls.
18. The team's offense is their Achilles' heel.
19. Call it compassionate conservatism on offense.
20. Harboring criminals is an offense in law.
21. Florida minus- Total offense: Nebraska 629 yards.
22. Smoking in a hospital is a federal offense.
23. No offense, Sheriff, but you really stink.
24. 6 The team's offense ran full throttle.
25. This is a capital offense in lran.
26. No offense, but this cheese tastes like rubber.
27. The book might be published without creating offense.
28. The Redskins' offense is stronger than their defense.
29. Sometimes the best offense is a ghoulish pretense.
30. Michigan's complex offense has kept opposing teams guessing.
31. Do you quickly take offense or get discouraged?
32. 11 Love also does not quickly take offense.
33. Why, in Israel divination was a capital offense!
34. But in the end, Germany's vaunted offense flopped.
35. Under the Mosaic Law, it is a capital offense.
36. Nero made being a Christian a capital offense
37. Insinuation was their best defense, their best offense.
38. I have a better feel for the offense.
39. Implicated Offense has some characteristics in its subjective and objective aspects. As the essence of Implicated Offense, Implicative Relationship embodies in the characteristics.
40. No offense, my man, but you're a little seasoned.
41. How could he make his point without giving offense?
42. The best defense is a good offense, Jody figures.
43. No offense, but your car is a real clunker!
44. Nevertheless, halfback Garrison Hearst is new to the offense.
45. 9:52-56 Am I quick to take offense?
46. Where there has been offense, there is a penalty.
47. The penalty for a first offense is a fine.
48. They deserved to lose; their offense was badly planned.
49. Attempted murder is a capital offense under Zambian law.
50. Hank, no offense, but I think you're really reaching.