offering in English
Use "offering" in a sentence
1. A grain offering and a drink offering for Jehovah your God?
2. This refers to a public offering subsequent to an initial public offering.
3. I'm offering my help.
4. I must give offering...
5. 9 Grain offering+ and drink offering+ have ceased from the house of Jehovah;
6. It should be offered along with the regular burnt offering and its drink offering.
7. We're offering you whip.
8. A little peace offering.
9. + It is something most holy,+ like the sin offering and like the guilt offering.
10. The one will serve as a sin offering, and the other as a burnt offering.
11. Offering the firstfruits (1-11)
12. Reciprocate by offering helpful hints.
13. For grain offering+ and drink offering+ have been withheld from the house of your God.
14. The priest bless the offering.
15. It is a burnt offering, an offering made by fire of a pleasing* aroma to Jehovah.
16. They're offering a full scholarship.
17. They're offering free Internet connection.
18. 21 With his peace - offering let him give cakes of leavened bread , as a praise - offering.
19. + 10 As Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Phi·lisʹtines advanced for battle against Israel.
20. And the public offering foundation shall be divided into national public offering foundation and regional public offering foundation according to the scope of areas of the whip-round.
21. They're offering free lessons in computing.
22. On a recent Sunday one paper carried 10 advertisements offering kidneys and three offering corneas for sale.
23. Look, we're offering full disclosure, Detective.
24. They were tardy in offering help.
25. They are offering merely technical assistance.
26. Said the hangman offering a noose.
27. Rights offering is very important in public company finance. It's significant to study the listed company rights offering.
28. Offering advanced services to airline passengers
29. The bank has switched from offering sub-prime mortgages to offering mortgages guaranteed by the Federal Housing Administration.
30. 3 “‘If his offering is a burnt offering from the herd, he should present a sound male animal.
31. One male goat shall be sacrificed as a sin offering, and two yearling lambs as a peace offering.
32. He also began offering "900" phone lines.
33. The police are offering immunity to witnesses.
34. 20 min: “Offering Literature in Multilingual Territory.”
35. Littleness is the offering you give yourself.
36. * See also Alms, Almsgiving; Offering; Poor; Welfare
37. 10 By itself offering you a mortgage.
38. An offering for the gatekeeper of hell.
39. I listened contentedly without offering an opinion.
40. Offering less pukka security is not costless.
41. Luckily, Theresa was oblivious to the offering.
42. There are two basic approaches to security market to realize its financial function: issuing private offering and issuing public offering.
43. And a whole offering on your altar.
44. Abel made an acceptable offering to Jehovah.
45. Are you offering something untoward to me?
46. What does Mary’s offering two pigeons indicate?
47. * See also Fast, Fasting; Offering; Poor; Welfare
48. After offering a prayer, the virgin expired.
49. They are offering practical help and reassurance.
50. Banks are now offering favorable financing terms.