officially in English
Use "officially" in a sentence
3. We've officially become afterthoughts.
4. "Beatles Day officially launched".
5. He was officially appointed.
6. SLIPPED AND DROWNED, OFFICIALLY.
7. You're officially taking command, sir?
8. She is officially registered disabled.
9. 2 Arpanet officially called the Internet.
10. 4 She is officially registered disabled.
11. I'm officially saying, "Deploy or die."
12. Nothing has yet been officially announced .
13. com), Sony have officially said sorry.
14. Slavery was officially abolished in 1962.
15. The bridge is officially open now.
16. In effect, it officially condoned segregation.
17. Missionary work officially began in 1980.
18. Officially, the talks never took place.
19. The plans were officially confirmed yesterday.
20. Everyone out here is officially ring-free.
21. The scheme was officially launched in May.
22. Has the company officially confirmed the appointment?
23. Officially he was Apple employee number eight.
24. Officially, this is a very delicate subject.
25. Officially, he resigned because of bad health.
26. - Date on which alteration was officially acknowledged
27. This festival officially opens the climbing season.
28. This machine is officially double, triple- checked.
29. The 2014 NFL Draft is officially open.
30. It officially opened in October 1, 2007.
31. I'm not officially supposed to be here.
32. The party was officially dissolved in 19
33. Hunting season officially opens in 3 days.
34. Well, my movie has been officially canceled.
35. I've been officially invited to the wedding.
36. Yes. I know the Bishop censured officially.
37. The Maori language is now officially encouraged.
38. lnspector Acheson...... this operation is now officially terminated
39. They officially announced the news to the reporters.
40. 16 The convocation ceremony officially begins the semester.
41. Schmelzer was officially appointed court violinist in 1649.
42. Officially the mood at the WTO is upbeat.
43. It's officially the biggest midget in the game.
44. Inspector Acheson...... this operation is now officially terminated
45. Officially, I cannot assign any mission into Uzbekistan.
46. Officially, ZANU–PF has a social democratic ideology.
47. The nine-year civil war is officially over.
48. 8 Tolerance exists only for officially sanctioned ideas.
49. The Regents officially recognized the new educational institution.
50. The army has not officially confirmed the redeployment.