overfeed in English
the general view was that you cannot overfeed a baby
Use "overfeed" in a sentence
1. Just be careful not to overfeed.
2. Do not overfeed them, as this will encourage soft sappy growth.
3. In fact, she added, far too many people are overfeed .
4. The main guideline for heavy feeders is not to overfeed.
5. The general view was that you can't overfeed a baby.
6. In fact, she added, far too many people are overfeed ( overfed ).
7. Children tend to overfeed treats if they don't know the limit.
8. "If a baby is low birth weight we tend to overfeed, " he says.
9. We overfeed at meal times and tend to give titbits for our furry friends.
10. Do not overfeed, and systematize your feeding to save the lives of your fish.
11. According to Mark Twight, he did not overfeed to make the guys look huge.
12. You cannot overfeed a kitten so don't be afraid to give her too much.
13. Do not be tempted to overfeed the fish on the last day before leaving!
14. One click, one treat : Don't overfeed the dog or click him without giving a treat.
15. Work out a treat-feeding schedule. Children tend to overfeed treats if they don't know the limit.
16. There is a great temptation to overfeed in the last month to ensure calf growth and nutrition.
17. However, it is all too easy to overfeed and pollute the water and kill the babies that way.
18. Do not overfeed, only place in the tank enough brine shrimp to match the size of the brood.
19. The main difficulty is that such heavy feeders are easy to overfeed and are capable of quickly fouling the aquarium water.
20. 'One of the things we've been teaching the students is how to feed the fish and not overfeed the fish.
21. In the spinning process equalization point of the yarn is influenced by twist, spinning tension, roving interval, and overfeed ratio. Certain relationship exists among them.
22. Take care not to overfeed, as the uneaten food will foul the water and can quickly prove lethal to the fry.
23. SEBASTIAN BELLE: "One of the things we've been teaching the students is how to feed the fish and not overfeed the fish."
24. "In public-health terms, it supports the case in the general population for breastfeeding – as it is harder to overfeed a breastfed baby," Singhal said.
25. Feed just enough newly-hatched brine shrimp to keep the shrimp from starving, but don't overfeed, as too many brine shrimp saps the oxygen in the water.
26. The influence of process speed, D/Y ratio, number of friction disc, heater temperature, take-up overfeed, etc on DTY residual torque are analyzed. The central method is put forward.
27. The effect of some factors, such as quality of chip. water content of dry chip. spinning temperature, cooling condition. winding overfeed ratio and oil content. on the process of POY is investigated.