overfilled in English
That unsafe combination could allow a negligent fill technician to overfill the tank dangerously.
Use "overfilled" in a sentence
1. He had overfilled the jug.
2. Additionally, these storage tanks have a maximum capacity and cannot be overfilled.
3. It was overfilled with a huge walnut and chrome table and ranks of black leatherette chairs.
4. It seemed to her that her mind was like an overfilled glass which only she could hold steady.
5. The quench tank (collecting the discharge from the PORV) overfilled, its relief diaphragm ruptured, and radioactive coolant began to leak out into the general containment building . At 6 a.m. there was a shift change in the control room.