overflew in English
Use "overflew" in a sentence
1. Air force helicopters overflew the area.
2. We overflew the war zone, taking photographs.
3. Our plane approached the border but never overflew.
4. At # hours, Israeli military aircraft overflew the Bint Jubayl detachment zone at high altitude
5. Biden overflew the tsunami wreckage before landing in northeastern Sendai, one of the hardest-hit cities.
6. They carried out 16 missions, were supported by an AWACS aircraft operating inside Turkish airspace and overflew the Mosul, Irbil, Dohuk, Tall Afar, Zakho, Amadiyah, Aqrah and Ayn Zalah areas.
7. They carried out 18 missions, were supported by an AWACS aircraft operating inside Turkish airspace and overflew the Amadiyah, Zakho, Aqrah, Ayn Zalah, Mosul, Tall Afar, Sinjar and Irbil areas.