overfly in English
Use "overfly" in a sentence
1. Even aircraft are forbidden to overfly the area.
2. We all overfly the border at regular intervals.
3. If a spot turned hot, we'd overfly it frequently.
4. I couldn't either overfly or fly round the CB cells.
5. Thunderstorm ahead ( on my way ), climbing to 10000 m to avoid ( overfly ) the storm.
6. Permission has not yet been granted for the airline to overfly Tanzania.
7. Hong Dan and Go Quao were the only villages of any size you might overfly between them.
8. MONUC aircraft often overfly and land in Abidjan either en route or during refuelling stopovers.
9. The journey back took longer than normal, because the plane could not overfly the war zone.
10. • Refusal of the pilots involved to contact the control towers or aviation authorities of the countries they overfly