Use "passed him by|pass him by" in a sentence
1. The old grizzled grannies cursed him as he passed them by.
2. 12 The old grizzled grannies cursed him as he passed them by.
3. As we shall see, we can honor him by showing him fear and reverence, by obeying him, by acknowledging him in all our ways, by making gifts, by imitating him, and by making petitions to him.
4. 29 The scent and hissing of pine needles make him believe he's in a hospital where nurses pass by him.
5. I passed by him, breathing in, and he smelt like a wet dog, drying.
6. Hence people who began by beholding him ended by perusing him.
7. 24 Hence people who began by beholding him ended by perusing him.
8. Because from him and by him and for him are all things.
9. I was with him when he passed.
10. A ripple of fear passed through him.
11. Pantieri went for him, gripping him by the throat.
12. 2 I passed the spyglass to him.
13. Get him moving by placing him on his belly .
14. Maybe you brained him for his pass.
15. Maybe you brained him for his pass
16. He wondered whether it was a hereditary factor, passed down from her father, gained by him through osmosis.
17. I love him and whatever happens I'll stick by him.
18. I passed him on the stairs this morning.
19. Firebug grinned sloppily and passed him the spliff.
20. I met him by chance.
21. Another has him tortured to death by having his intestines pulled from him by a windlass.
22. 1 Only by being him can you hope to outguess him.
23. She is often oppressed by him.
24. They appeased him by saying sorry.
25. She killed him by a hammer.