patient in English
be patient, your time will come
This could also open the way for hospitals to start charging patients for treatment.
- forbearing uncomplaining tolerant resigned stoical calm composed even-tempered imperturbable unexcitable accommodating understanding indulgent unflappable cool
- persevering persistent tenacious indefatigable dogged determined resolved resolute single-minded pertinacious
Use "patient" in a sentence
1. The treatment will vary from patient to patient.
2. PATIENT DIAGNOSIS
3. Patient folder.
4. Educated... patient... noble.
5. The patient tested positive for pregnancy because the patient is pregnant.
6. Your patient folder.
7. Be patient, Wil.
8. Complications were slight distorsion of the pupil by the iris sutures (3 patients), iris capture (1 patient), posterior synechiae (1 patient), ablatio chorioideae (1 patient), seclusio pupillae (1 patient).
9. The patient recovered quickly.
10. It's your coma patient.
11. Be patient with children.
12. Never visit a patient.
13. Be patient with them.
14. Patient seeking security management.
15. He's got a patient!
16. The patient fatigues easily.
17. respect for patient rights, and their access to relevant information, therapeutic options and patient records;
18. Psychotherapy and group therapy - as an out-patient or in-patient - may also be prescribed.
19. In the early period 1 patient underwent pyeloplasty and 1 patient undertook bilateral ureteric reimplantation.
20. Spontaneous patient reporting of ADR.
21. Patient men win the day.
22. Got a patient with I.T.P.
23. We call it patient capital.
24. She is a senior patient.
25. The surgeon explored the patient.
26. The patient was still fitting.
27. I - m a patient shopper.
28. The patient has been retested.
29. The patient complained of inappetence.
30. Our standard see- through patient.
31. You said the patient volunteered.
32. Is she a psych patient?
33. The patient has improved perceptibly.
34. Often the patient is icteric.
35. The exhibitor must be patient.
36. The patient is terminally ill.
37. The doctor sweated his patient.
38. the gleanings of patient scholars.
39. respect for patient rights, and their access to relevant information, therapeutic options and patient records
40. The patient is still infectious.
41. The patient lapsed into unconsciousness.
42. The patient has improved measurably.
43. The patient fell on trembling.
44. This food revitalized the patient.
45. The doctor sweats his patient.
46. 2002, patient had dry eyes.
47. "That's terrible," said the patient.
48. " That's terrible, " said the patient.
49. A moan escaped the patient.
50. The patient has been grouped.