perspective|perspectives in English
[per·spec·tive || pər'spektɪv /pə's-]
viewpoint, outlook; vista, view
Use "perspective|perspectives" in a sentence
1. If you are not in the PHP perspective, click the icon with a plus symbol on the top right corner of the window to change perspectives.
2. Under the terms of linguistics, there are the grammatical perspective, the sociolinguistic perspective, the psycholinguistic perspective and the conversational analysis perspective.
3. New Perspectives on Computer Concepts 2014: Comprehensive.
4. The Stoic tradition also reflected diverse perspectives.
5. Utilize relevant concepts, alternative theories and perspectives.
6. 24 Under the terms of linguistics, there are the grammatical perspective, the sociolinguistic perspective, the psycholinguistic perspective and the conversational analysis perspective.
7. - the group on 'New perspectives for aeronautics`,
8. — the group on ‘New perspectives for aeronautics’,
9. The two attitudes derive from different historical perspectives.
10. Main Idea: 2010 play around with different perspectives.
11. Now we're going to enrich those perspectives greatly.
12. Safe, sane, and consensual: contemporary perspectives on sadomasochism.
13. So a better perspectives have fewer local optima.
14. 16) Origins of Genius: Darwinian Perspectives on Creativity.
15. Social action perspectives Advocates of social action perspectives argue that the subject matter of the social and natural sciences is fundamentally different.
16. Adjust Photograph Perspective
17. Functionalist translation theory holds new perspectives on translational action.
18. The chapter is insightful and suggestive of new perspectives.
19. She understands the oddball perspectives that some viewers have.
20. No perspective, no perception. New perspective, new perception. Toba Beta
21. Secondly, lawyers and economists approach problems from different perspectives.
22. Treatments are varied because there are multiple perspectives of alcoholism.
23. These three characters brought an authentic vision from multiple perspectives.
24. Traditional theories include Superiority theory from the social-behavioral perspective, Relief theory from psychoanalytical perspective and Incongruity theory from cognitive psychological perspective.
25. New perspectives in research and treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder.