physique in English
Use "physique" in a sentence
1. He has a magnificent physique.
2. He is magnificent in physique.
3. The athlete has a powerful physique.
4. His physique was honed to perfection.
5. He has a very powerful, muscular physique.
6. 25 His physique disposes him to backache.
7. She has the dancer's finely proportioned physique.
8. Your physique helps, I'm sure, too. Ah.
9. 10 His physique was honed to perfection.
10. He had good health and a strong physique.
11. A. His sculpted physique and super - sexy abs.
12. He has the physique of a rugby player.
13. She didn't have the physique to be a dancer.
14. 18 He has a very powerful, muscular physique.
15. She doesn't have the physique for a dancer.
16. Be participating in physical exercise to improve their physique.
17. Ecole nationale sup é rieure de physique de Grenoble.
18. Their energy and physique had been sapped by interbreeding.
19. She doesn't have the physique to be a dancer.
20. He doesn't have the physique for such heavy work.
21. Common yam rhizome porridge short breath and weak physique.
22. He was a tall man with a powerful physique.
23. Finally, you can show off your prefect physique playing beach volleyball.
24. This physique was the foundation for my body - building career.
25. Samoyed breed with endurance and with strong physique and famous.
26. 12 Common yam rhizome porridge short breath and weak physique.
27. Their fine physique and smart appearance made a very favourable impression.
28. Amazingly, the contrast between his before and after physique was barely discernible.
29. It includes athlete's physique, body components and somatotype measurement and so on.
30. He has the physique and energy of a man half his age.
31. * The “right” physique is used to market everything from cars to candy bars.
32. Her rangy physique and erect carriage added nobility to even the shabbiest ensemble.
33. In the end, he has lost out on the grounds of inferior physique.
34. He had a football player's physique: big head, thick neck, brawny shoulders, and heavy legs.
35. It Is a pity to see such a fine physique mistreated In this way, Captain.
36. The homophones and allophone is the very important phenomenon in Manchu nationality writing physique.
37. In addition, there are some fringe areas such as clothes, physique and general appearance.
38. The human body can adjust the nervous system, endocrine system, digestive system and enhance physique.
39. Philippa's physique was remarkably similar to Duke's, although, unlike Duke, Philippa was wearing a kaftan.
40. But there are no hard and fast rules about the physique of a racing cyclist.
41. The woman of a height with coquettish slim physique wanders up and down uneasily nearby.
42. To prevent and decrease sports injuries physique is the purpose of bodybuilding for common people.
43. He held ministerial positions in many Christian Democrat governments from 1944 onward, despite his frail physique.
44. Rodber has huge potential, however, a great physique, a fair turn of speed and good hands.
45. So physical teachers should have a good virtue, rich knowledge, hygeian physique, fine temperament and demeanor.
46. 12) Please contact: To maintain a bodybuilding physique, you should immediately put in to health campaign.
47. 20) To prevent and decrease sports injuries physique is the purpose of bodybuilding for common people.
48. When her famed physique makes its first appearance in the dining hall, fellow trainees make rude comments.
49. Her swing around the physique, with a bit dull, so to win the "Sister Furong, " the title.
50. He wasn't as tall as the marquis, but he had a wiry physique and a sound constitution.