pioneer in English
The decision came a month before the start of the Winter Olympics in Utah and can be expected to put the spotlight on plural marriages that once thrived among Mormon pioneers who settled here.
he has pioneered a number of innovative techniques
Use "pioneer" in a sentence
1. I would also like to be a pioneer and go to pioneer school.
2. a pioneer of pragmatism.
3. 3 a pioneer of pragmatism.
4. True, not everyone can pioneer.
5. Develop and Maintain the Pioneer Spirit
6. Dr Pratten a radiologist was a pioneer of the Geographe region and a pioneer of viticulture.
7. If you are not now a pioneer, what adjustments may help you to join the pioneer ranks?
8. How would you describe the pioneer spirit?
9. Jerome —A Controversial Pioneer in Bible Translation
10. Wanted: country to pioneer carbon dividends plan.
11. 20 min: Plan Now to Auxiliary Pioneer!
12. 1983 – Pioneer 10 travels beyond Pluto's orbit.
13. a pioneer in the field of microsurgery.
14. Can I be an auxiliary pioneer?’ —Matt.
15. That was the experience of one pioneer.
16. Plan now to auxiliary pioneer in April.
17. 17 Can you enter the pioneer ranks?
18. Average Auxiliary Pioneer Publishers Each Month: 439,571
19. Yes, 5,093 entered the pioneer service last year.
20. Can you adjust your circumstances to regular pioneer?
21. Many Christian parents show a fine pioneer spirit.
22. Hardy mosses sometimes pioneer on uncolonized rock surfaces.
23. He is a pioneer in modern medical practice.
24. John Whitney was a pioneer of computer animation.
25. I never once thought about being a pioneer.
26. John Glenn was a pioneer in space travel.
27. Will we auxiliary pioneer during the Memorial season?
28. How may pioneer service lead to other opportunities?
29. Can you adjust your schedule to auxiliary pioneer?
30. In addition, Pioneer 11 measured the temperature of Titan.
31. What has moved many to enter the pioneer work?
32. Have you seriously considered entering the regular pioneer ranks?
33. She was a suffragette and a birth control pioneer.
34. Is Goethe a Pioneer of Charles Darwin's Evolution Theory?
35. Senna reticulata, a pioneer tree from Amazonian várzea floodplains.
36. “When you pioneer, you use the Bible so much.
37. It was a pioneer in motion pictures with sound.
38. We admired the beauty of this magnificent pioneer temple.
39. ▪ Adjust your circumstances to regular pioneer if possible.
40. How did one sister feel about her pioneer ministry?
41. 8 Hardy mosses sometimes pioneer on uncolonized rock surfaces.
42. Henry Ford was a pioneer in the auto industry.
43. 10 min: Can You Auxiliary Pioneer During the Summer?
44. (b) How do some feel when unable to pioneer?
45. So I returned to my pioneer assignment in Mahanoro.
46. 3 John Glenn was a pioneer in space travel.
47. Warren , Bill . 1980 . Imperialism : Pioneer of Capitalism . London: Verso.
48. Becoming physically exhausted, they gave up the pioneer ministry.
49. Later, Father became a pioneer, or full-time minister.
50. In her reply, she inquired: “Are you a pioneer?”