pit in English
I do not see any risk of these pits becoming breeding grounds for mosquitoes.
a chance to pit herself against him
Use "pit" in a sentence
1. Pit latrine without slab/open pit
2. Razor pit!
3. Sentencedict.com] pit.
4. Three pit respectively denominate is 3 Terra Cotta Warriors pit.
5. But it's pit crews that we need, pit crews for patients.
6. Or “grain pit?”
7. Pit radio button. Used to call the pit crew via radio communication.
8. Tibetan pit-viper venom.
9. We're Pit and Piggy!
10. From 1989 to 2001, the pit road could only accommodate 34 pit stalls.
11. Pit 3 is located 25 meters to the north of Pit 1 and to the west of Pit 2. The plane of the pit is of concave shape, totaling about 520 square meters.
12. Now pit percussion was fun.
13. It's a bottomless pit, Veronica.
14. Lit., “the cistern; the pit.”
15. In a China-Clay Pit
16. Someone barbecued the pit biters.
17. Luzhou aged fermentation pit , built by yellow mud, is called Jiujiao pit for fermenting grains.
18. Peel and pit two avocados.
19. Law is a bottomless pit.
20. The inspection pit and work bench.
21. Her heart went pit-a-pat.
22. The pit stop was my call.
23. Pit and fissure sealant and conditioner
24. Like prisoners gathered into a pit,
25. His heart went pit-a-pat.
26. droppings pit system in which deflectors beneath the cages are scraped into a deep pit beneath the house;
27. The pit growth law has been derived in consideration of the ohmic potential drop inside a pit.
28. Both have been open-pit mines.
29. droppings pit system in which deflectors beneath the cages are scraped into a deep pit beneath the house
30. Has the pit ever taken a baby?
31. I'll be the pit bull, Mr. President.
32. Welcome, Mr Blair, to the snake pit.
33. Dig a pit and bury the garbage.
34. " whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall therein. "
35. Look, the orchestra pit is filling up.
36. Pit your wits against family or friends!
37. Her heart/feet went pit-a-pat.
38. Inquiry into pit collapse An inquiry has begun into the pit collapse with a focus on the roof support system.
39. Whole, like those going down to the pit.
40. I'm afraid my room is a complete pit!
41. 2 Dig a pit and bury the garbage.
42. The Snake Pit Quiz Night was a BLAST!
43. They dug a pit to bury the rubbish.
44. The tissue affected by edema will usually pit.
45. You will all be cast into the pit.
46. “LAW is a bottomless pit, it . . . devours everything.”
47. He worked all his life down the pit.
48. The gravedigger was hurling earth into the pit.
49. He had spent his working life down the local pit and drove a pit pony when he first went underground.
50. 3 Dig a pit and bury the garbage.