practiced in English
I need to practice my French
Use "practiced" in a sentence
1. They practiced nose piercing.
2. My family practiced Taoism.
3. asceticism practiced in a monastery.
4. He was a practiced musician.
5. 4 He was a practiced musician.
6. And he practiced and practiced. The following year he made the team as a walk-on player.
7. He has practiced upon my credulity.
8. Andy must have practiced very hard.
9. The Yan family practiced this style.
10. He practiced closing and opening his shutter.
11. I practiced very hard, despite Wolf's comments.
12. Rikyū also wrote poetry, and practiced ikebana.
13. The Egyptians also practiced divination and astrology.
14. Just like we practiced on the range.
15. I'm highly trained and practiced system analyst.
16. For instance, Abraham, Lot, and Rebekah practiced it.
17. The remedy works when practiced, not when preached
18. He practiced medicine until he retired in 2004.
19. He had practiced that first speech often enough.
20. 3) Plain dealing is praised more than practiced.
21. However, giving practiced by genuine Christians is different.
22. My hostess welcomed me with a practiced smile.
23. I wonder how long she practiced that dive.
24. Brother, you have practiced the whole night yesterday.
25. He practiced his profession in Manila and Bulacan.
26. Partial thyroidectomy for toxic goiter was practiced widely.
27. President Herbert Hoover practiced it during his administration.
28. He taught and practiced sacrificing oneself for others.
29. So this is where Theodore practiced " Pervert Knows Best. "
30. He was already well practiced in giving acceptance speeches.
31. India practiced extensive import substitution when it was industrializing.
32. We will focus on those practiced in Latin America.
33. Girls practiced proper behavior, or etiquette, at tea parties.
34. He practiced mainly in the ecclesiastical and Admiralty courts.
35. Divination, astrology, and magic were widely practiced in Ugarit.
36. They practiced phallic worship, temple prostitution, and child sacrifice.
37. It is practiced particularly among the Indian Subcontinent disciples.
38. Both the Essenes and the Pharisees practiced frequent ablutions.
39. I practiced hard to satisfy my new competitive spirit.
40. 2 Partial thyroidectomy for toxic goiter was practiced widely.
41. The six year olds practiced writing the letter C.
42. He had been a Methodist who also practiced ancestor worship.
43. Despite that cart, I haven't practiced dentistry in five years.
44. He practiced as an advocate in ecclesiastical and admiralty courts.
45. · Induced abortion is still practiced, although at a declining rate.
46. Yang style Taichi its many is and widely practiced style.
47. Meditation practiced in Buddhism encourages emptying the mind of all thought.
48. Young Wu Liangxing often practiced penmanship under guidance of his father.
49. What indicates that the members of Noah’s family practiced godly devotion?
50. Acupuncture should only be practiced by a skilled, medically trained therapist.