prelapsarian in English
a prelapsarian Eden of astonishing plenitude
Use "prelapsarian" in a sentence
1. Conservative think-tanks have the same dream of return to a prelapsarian innocence.
2. I know how to teach. CIA has a picture of my prelapsarian soul in their files.
3. Hosea 7 ("like Adam") confirms the consciousness of the Biblical authors of a prelapsarian covenant of works.
4. 19 I know how to teach. CIA has a picture of my prelapsarian soul in their files.
5. He has tried to re-create a kind of prelapsarian downtown where there is no crime or homelessness.
6. Hosea 6:7 ("like Adam") confirms the consciousness of the Biblical authors of a prelapsarian covenant of works.
7. China last year gave the lie to several myths of the prelapsarian era. De-coupling is bunkum and even turbo-charged engines can lose steam.
8. Anyone who denies the prelapsarian covenant of works jeopardizes the Biblical and Protestant doctrine of justification by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
9. They are in thrall not to John Maynard Keynes, sage of the Depression, but to his Cambridge contemporary, Frank Ramsey, a precocious polymath who made his contributions in the prelapsarian 1920s.
10. The prelapsarian covenant may be called a covenant of works in respect to its terms, a covenant of life in respect to its goals and a covenant of nature in respect to its setting.