primarily in English
around 80 percent of personal computers are used primarily for word processing
Use "primarily" in a sentence
1. Some act primarily as lobbyists, while others primarily conduct programs and activities.
2. 15 A scholastic program primarily for seniors; a primarily middle - class neighborhood.
3. They are primarily solitary.
4. 6 . Sleep primarily at night .
5. Opposition came primarily from students.
6. The flow is primarily laminar.
7. What tool did he primarily use?
8. I am primarily interested in history.
9. Flycatchers feed primarily on winged insects.
10. The meow is primarily for humans .
11. Sitka deer primarily eat green vegetation.
12. The system primarily serves state agencies.
13. India is primarily an agrarian country.
14. The diseases have primarily affected children.
15. It primarily services small transport aircraft.
16. Soccer is primarily a winter game.
17. Folding accordion doors comprised primarily of metal
18. Composed primarily of naphthalene and alkyl naphthalenes.)
19. The advertisement is aimed primarily at children.
20. We're primarily concerned with keeping expenditure down.
21. Her interest in him is primarily sexual.
22. We primarily admire countries that are good.
23. The area around Scholls is primarily agricultural.
24. I'm primarily thinking of the first year.
25. Public order is primarily an urban problem.
26. This is primarily a direct instruction program.
27. Composed primarily of indene, indan and alkylbenzenes.)
28. Khmer is primarily an analytic, isolating language.
29. Scotch whiskey is made primarily of barley.
30. Primarily, it refers to virtue and moral excellence.
31. It primarily hunts at night in most areas.
32. Composed primarily of naphthalene, alkylbenzenes, indene and indan.)
33. Kokia primarily makes songs about love and peace.
34. As ever, the meals are primarily fish-based.
35. Urbanized industry was limited primarily to the Northeast.
36. Muscles are composed primarily of voluntary muscle fibers.
37. Chest surgery consisted primarily of evacuation of empyema.
38. She sees exercise primarily as an unavoidable chore.
39. com], primarily in the form of dead biomass.
40. Impact Printers designed to accommodate primarily A3 paper
41. Primarily in what sense was Jesus a martyr?
42. Its northern border is primarily along Interstate 494.
43. The problem is not primarily a financial one.
44. The purpose of the programme is primarily educational.
45. The issue was not primarily a political one.
46. Eastern Winds appear primarily as a woodwind quintet.
47. The cost is primarily "sweat equity" -- under $000.
48. Raised access floor system, comprised primarily of metal floor supports and component parts thereof, and floor panels comprised primarily of metal
49. All uranium isotopes are primarily alpha particle emitters.
50. These produce primarily amateur or "independent" porn films.