productions in English
the production of chemical weapons
the movie was still in production
Use "productions" in a sentence
1. Trevor Nunn is directing both productions.
2. 15 Trevor Nunn is directing both productions.
3. It was produced by Coote/Hayes Productions.
4. He staged the most lavish productions of Mozart.
5. Stuhlbarg began his career appearing in stage productions.
6. Caravans to Empire Algol (1994, Moonfog Productions) Transmissions from Empire Algol (1995, Moonfog Productions) List of ambient music artists Metal-Archives
7. External productions are also occasionally held in NYU's facilities.
8. 8 Mark VII Productions ( Jack Webb ): Dragnet, Adam Emergency.
9. Masque de la Productions award for Adieu, beauté.
10. The Riverside Theatre is used to staging major productions.
11. Standard component mass productions, thus reduced the production cost.
12. Modern dress is an anachronism in productions of Shakespeare's plays.
13. Starlight Productions present the Chinese Children's Choir in concert.
14. Lazarus Productions presents the West Coast premiere of! bold!
15. As with all Steven Spielberg productions - visually it's a stunner.
16. Eternity is in love with the productions of time.
17. 22 Eternity is in love with the productions of time.
18. 1 Eternity is in love with the productions of time.
19. Corrugated box for dampproof productions are usually coated waterproof agent solution.
20. The epilogue summarizes and generalizes the epistemic productions of this dissertation.
21. 23 Eternity is in love with the productions of time.
22. Dramatised television and radio productions can be included in this category.
23. QVS Global provides pluralistic productions to customer all of the world through main multiple shops and large supermarkets . Our productions are famous at inimitable design and unique character.
24. (Psalm 104:24) Jehovah’s “productions,” including the animal creation, bespeak his wisdom.
25. The epilogue summarizes and generalizes the epistemic productions of this dissertation. Sentencedict.com
26. Some of your Salzburg opera productions are also going on film, too?
27. Schreiber is also a stage actor, having performed in several Broadway productions.
28. Holden spent 10 years as an actress in touring theatrical productions.
29. This is an exact replica of one of the Albert Productions multi...
30. However, Eon Productions encountered problems in securing film locations in South Africa.
31. Her paintings are second - rate productions, alongside those of some of her contemporaries.
32. Japanese anime has also had an influence on Disney, Pixar and DreamWorks productions.
33. Music, mime and strong visual imagery play a strong part in the productions.
34. The theatre company has several new productions in the pipeline for next season.
35. Myriad festivals, theatrical productions, musical concerts and sports events are scheduled year-round.
36. The productions retraced the rich legacy of Utah through song and dance.
37. The dissertation focus on the study of a literator and his Productions.
38. 25 When the Broadway productions finished, sometimes entire shows would go on tour.
39. Acts as stage manager of all main stage productions and kids theatre camps.
40. Dinklage studied acting at Bennington College, starring in a number of amateur stage productions.
41. 25 Costly productions could wind up cannibalizing each other as they jostle for screens.
42. Music Max Ltd Shoes are virgin productions that are pushed out in these caducity.
43. "Zoid Afrika" was released in 2012, by Zoid's own production company, Karen Zoid Productions.
44. 1 Music, mime and strong visual imagery play a strong part in the productions.
45. His works are second - rate productions , alongside of those of some of his contemporaries.
46. Drama productions may be aired on several occasions and in different time slots.
47. "Theater"* Reviews productions currently playing, listed by the city where they are running.
48. The Black Hills Playhouse presents musical, comedy and dramatic productions throughout the summer.
49. 1997-523 - Standard Broacast Productions Limited, doing business under the style of "Sound Source".
50. 12 Music, mime and strong visual imagery play a strong part in the productions.