productivity in English
the long-term productivity of land
Use "productivity" in a sentence
1. Economic growth calls for the shift of our attention from capital productivity and labor productivity to resource productivity.
2. That leads to productivity.
3. EU HOURLY LABOUR PRODUCTIVITY 1990-2002 (Comparison of Actual, Trend and Balanced Productivity Growth)
4. The Achilles' heel of productivity.
5. We need to increase productivity.
6. Cole and Meyer 35 found that early productivity is a good rough predictor of later productivity.
7. In regards to productivity, the study delivered surprising evidence that while productivity increased significantly, absenteeism declined.
8. After a lag, productivity accelerated again.
9. Productivity slowed to an erratic trickle.
10. After lagging US productivity growth for more than a decade, productivity growth in the EU has accelerated since mid-#, although productivity growth in several service sectors has stalled
11. After lagging US productivity growth for more than a decade, productivity growth in the EU has accelerated since mid-2005, although productivity growth in several service sectors has stalled.
12. For macro aspect, it compares the differences not only of capital productivity, labor productivity, total factor productivity but also of output elasticity between eastern regions and western ones.
13. Measures of productivity growth are even cruder and can be made only in terms of labour productivity.
14. Increased absenteeism; 2. Decreased productivity; 3.
15. Improving Productivity and Private-Sector Competitiveness
16. This disinvestment laid waste to productivity.
17. Few associate America with limping productivity.
18. The workers try to put up productivity.
19. Wage rates depend on levels of productivity.
20. Grogginess, sleepiness and the inevitable productivity plummet.
21. 19 Productivity slowed to an erratic trickle.
22. A comfortable working environment will increase productivity.
23. 8 Re-examine your definition of productivity.
24. Knowledge and productivity are like compound interest.
25. If mechanization was to yield less productivity gains however, then average productivity growth would slip back despite faster scrapping.
26. Improved productivity justifies an increase in wages.
27. A highly-trained workforce equals high productivity.
28. VDF 2017 – A Quest for Productivity Growth
29. After lagging US productivity growth for more than a decade, productivity growth in the EU has accelerated since mid-2005.
30. The accent was on competitiveness , productivity and efficiency .
31. Each time, productivity has been the growth lever.
32. Saying his name repeatedly does not increase productivity.
33. 6 A comfortable working environment will increase productivity.
34. The company has made notable gains in productivity.
35. BOX 1. Evidence linking competition and productivity 
36. Deflation hit productivity growth which slowed down somewhat.
37. 4 Online bookbinding function design can increase productivity.
38. We will continue to put up labour productivity.
39. Will technology change this picture and boost productivity?
40. Rigid job descriptions can serve to limit productivity.
41. Anytime you work online, you risk productivity wipeout.
42. Computers have greatly increased productivity in business offices.
43. Taking Breaks to Increase Productivity Productivity increases as we spend more time and energy, but only up to a critical point.
44. Produce! A distinguishing characteristic of genius is productivity.
45. The payback for reorganization should be increased productivity.
46. Smart governments know that by allowing trade, nations gently coerce their citizens to shift precious resources from low-productivity to high-productivity industries.
47. A ten-minute power nap can boost your productivity.
48. Is there a linear relationship between salaries and productivity?
49. Such intervention was needed to restore productivity and profitability.
50. The management are looking for ways of improving productivity.