profaning in English
Use "profaning" in a sentence
Below are sample sentences containing the word "profaning" from the English Dictionary. We can refer to these sentence patterns for sentences in case of finding sample sentences with the word "profaning", or refer to the context using the word "profaning" in the English Dictionary.
1. When humans blame him for injustice, they are profaning his name.
2. 2 Will the Universal Sovereign endlessly tolerate the profaning of his name?
3. Anyone who touch the sanctified vessels of God in defilement are profaning the name of God.
4. Why is it that we deal treacherously with one another, in profaning the covenant of our forefathers?”
5. Death as a punishment for adultery, prostitution homosexuality, trespass upon sacred ground profaning the Sabbath and contempt of parents.