professedly in English
Use "professedly" in a sentence
1. She is professedly a feminist.
2. Susan Smith was professedly guilty of the murders.
3. The novels are linear and close in structure professedly, but virtually is open and unfinished.
4. “It is now the universal opinion of critics, that the first eight of these professedly Ignatian letters are spurious.
5. The professedly learned are forever trying to bring to nothing the faith of the humble believer, but they fail in their attempts.
6. Either the writer becomes part of the machine, a structure which she may professedly despise, or she is not a writer.
7. Professedly , the author described the comedown of a family, but in fact, he demonstrated the times when he lived, which was called the Flourishing Period of Kangxi and Qianlong.
8. Romantic time travel agency thanks each company and every one who had support and co-operate us. We will work harder, to develop professedly and popularize the marketing of travel.